Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) (/showthread.php?tid=98582)

- Rumik - 2011-11-17

http://pastebin.com/zn9q5KiZ

cheers!

- r4nd0m - 2011-11-20

thanks for the plugin but would be possible to get it into the xbmc plugin repository or any other so updates can be performed directly? had an issue with 0.6.3 didnt know there were changes but found 0.6.4 which resolved the issue ... so automatic update would be nice

- rflores2323 - 2011-11-20

r4nd0m Wrote:thanks for the plugin but would be possible to get it into the xbmc plugin repository or any other so updates can be performed directly? had an issue with 0.6.3 didnt know there were changes but found 0.6.4 which resolved the issue ... so automatic update would be nice

+1

- othrayte - 2011-11-20

r4nd0m Wrote:thanks for the plugin but would be possible to get it into the xbmc plugin repository or any other so updates can be performed directly? had an issue with 0.6.3 didnt know there were changes but found 0.6.4 which resolved the issue ... so automatic update would be nice

We are planning to move into the official repo soon, but you should be able to enable automatic updates and update notifications already.

- jasonwc - 2011-11-22

I'm running the latest XBMC daily build from Nov 21st and version 0.6.4 of your plugin on Windows 7 x86. The plugin pulled watched flags for my movies from trakt.tv but hasn't updated my tv shows, and doesn't push data to the site. Upon starting XBMC, the plugin indicates that it's sending updated watched flags for my movies and tv shows but I then get an error stating that service.py failed.

I've attached a debug log here. I've also tested using the more recent build (g2369ca3) but had the same behavior.

Code:
:49:58 T:11340   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities\service.py", line 67, in <module>
                                                autostart()
                                              File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities\service.py", line 56, in autostart
                                                syncSeenTVShows(True)
                                              File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities\sync_update.py", line 891, in syncSeenTVShows
                                                if xbmc_episodes['limits']['total'] > 0:
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable

EDIT: Also, I wanted clarification one something from the 1st post of this thread. The instructions say that the official TrakT plugin is needed for Trakt Utilities to work. However, that plugin is not available in Eden in the Program Add-Ins section (or any other for that matter) and there is no direct download link. Is the plugin now standalone?

- othrayte - 2011-11-22

jasonwc Wrote:I'm running the latest XBMC daily build from Nov 21st and version 0.6.4 of your plugin on Windows 7 x86. The plugin pulled watched flags for my movies from trakt.tv but hasn't updated my tv shows, and doesn't push data to the site. Upon starting XBMC, the plugin indicates that it's sending updated watched flags for my movies and tv shows but I then get an error stating that service.py failed.

I've attached a debug log here. I've also tested using the more recent build (g2369ca3) but had the same behavior.

Code:
:49:58 T:11340   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities\service.py", line 67, in <module>
                                                autostart()
                                              File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities\service.py", line 56, in autostart
                                                syncSeenTVShows(True)
                                              File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities\sync_update.py", line 891, in syncSeenTVShows
                                                if xbmc_episodes['limits']['total'] > 0:
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
I'll try to reproduce this, but I don't think I'm going to be able to, to be honest I don't quite understand how you would achieve that error trace. One thing that I'm curious about is, do you have any TV episodes in you xbmc collection?

jasonwc Wrote:EDIT: Also, I wanted clarification one something from the 1st post of this thread. The instructions say that the official TrakT plugin is needed for Trakt Utilities to work. However, that plugin is not available in Eden in the Program Add-Ins section (or any other for that matter) and there is no direct download link. Is the plugin now standalone?
Yes it is now stand-alone, we just haven't updated the first post yet.

- BurningSky - 2011-11-22

jasonwc Wrote:EDIT: Also, I wanted clarification one something from the 1st post of this thread. The instructions say that the official TrakT plugin is needed for Trakt Utilities to work. However, that plugin is not available in Eden in the Program Add-Ins section (or any other for that matter) and there is no direct download link. Is the plugin now standalone?

Yes, Trakt Utilities is standalone. The official Trakt Addon is NOT neccesary for TU.

Edit:
Sorry, haven't seen the last post.

- Rumik - 2011-11-22

Otherate, I don't suppose you've had a look at my latest log? Dying to get this working agan! Smile

- jasonwc - 2011-11-22

othrayte Wrote:I'll try to reproduce this, but I don't think I'm going to be able to, to be honest I don't quite understand how you would achieve that error trace. One thing that I'm curious about is, do you have any TV episodes in you xbmc collection?

I have about 1400 TV episodes which have been scanned using the TVDB scraper and show up fine in the Television library.

See http://trakt.tv/user/jasonwc/library/shows/collection

I am able to replicate this issue on two different systems with 3 versions of TrakT Utilities (0.6.4 and two nightlies - g766a09f and g2369ca3).

If you would like access to my system to see what's going on, I can setup a TeamViewer session.

- othrayte - 2011-11-23

Rumik Wrote:Othrayte, I don't suppose you've had a look at my latest log? Dying to get this working agan! Smile
I have but I'm still not sure what could be causing this. I don't have much time today but, if it comes to it (and I find some time, maybe tomorrow), would you mind me using a remote connection so that I can have a go at the problem directly?

- Rumik - 2011-11-23

Yeah that'll be fine, and very much appreciated Smile

I get the feeling we're in different time zones though, since you always post when I'm asleep! :p

- othrayte - 2011-11-23

Rumik Wrote:Yeah that'll be fine, and very much appreciated Smile

I get the feeling we're in different time zones though, since you always post when I'm asleep! :p
For reference I'm in GMT+10.

- Rumik - 2011-11-23

I'm in GMT lol... Guess I'll have to leave my machine on!

- othrayte - 2011-11-23

Rumik Wrote:I'm in GMT lol... Guess I'll have to leave my machine on!
It shouldn't be that big of a problem your on now, and I'm generally on till midnight (it's 8pm here now).

- Rumik - 2011-11-23

I'm also at work Tongue

But if we can get whatever we need to setup setup before I leave in the morning then it should be all good!

Just let me know when! Smile