Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) (/showthread.php?tid=98582)

- schumi2004 - 2011-12-31

Since i switched from trakt user profile in TU every watched serie/movie gets manual marked as seen instead of scrobbled?

Is this a bug ?

- othrayte - 2011-12-31

schumi2004 Wrote:Since i switched from trakt user profile in TU every watched serie/movie gets manual marked as seen instead of scrobbled?

Is this a bug ?

Um, so you you changed from one to another? Have you tried restarting xbmc? Could you please list steps to reproduce and provide a log if possible.

- schumi2004 - 2011-12-31

othrayte Wrote:Um, so you you changed from one to another? Have you tried restarting xbmc? Could you please list steps to reproduce and provide a log if possible.

I just switched from 1 to other account.
Then i synced my collection (movies/series) without problems.
Then i watched a series which gave a error when it was finished about user authentication.
I restarted XBMC (box) several times during this and set default values in it.
I also deleted and re-added script.

Can't give log since i'm not home anymore, when i looked at log i didn't see anything strange in it.

- Imiron - 2011-12-31

Trakt is working good for me, but... for 2 out of 3 movies, it gives them the watch date of December 31 1969!? Is this something I can fix, or just a bug?

- othrayte - 2011-12-31

Imiron Wrote:Trakt is working good for me, but... for 2 out of 3 movies, it gives them the watch date of December 31 1969!? Is this something I can fix, or just a bug?

That is just something that we need to look at, it could be a bug or it could be a db problem with xbmc. It is scheduled for investigation and we will get around to it.

- Imiron - 2012-01-01

othrayte Wrote:That is just something that we need to look at, it could be a bug or it could be a db problem with xbmc. It is scheduled for investigation and we will get around to it.
Alrighty, thanks for checking.

- Shinu - 2012-01-02

ok, i've been getting an issue with Trakt for a while, and i'm only now coming around to asking about it. whenever i launch xbmc with trakt utilities enable and i immediately enter into a category, eg movies & tv shows, the entire program locks up. i've noticed that it happens when "auto update movie & tv show show collection at startup" is enabled. i would have to wait till the first "update movie collection" popup disappears before going anywhere. does this happen to anyone else?

- samukas - 2012-01-02

Shinu Wrote:ok, i've been getting an issue with Trakt for a while, and i'm only now coming around to asking about it. whenever i launch xbmc with trakt utilities enable and i immediately enter into a category, eg movies & tv shows, the entire program locks up. i've noticed that it happens when "auto update movie & tv show show collection at startup" is enabled. i would have to wait till the first "update movie collection" popup disappears before going anywhere. does this happen to anyone else?

I believe I've had a similar (if not the same) issue, yes.

After booting XBMC, I usually prefer to wait untill TU is done with everything before going anywhere, otherwise I might get a crash.

- schumi2004 - 2012-01-03

@othrayte

Remember my scrobbling issue? I think it's related to MQ3 skin. It seems to work now for TV shows in Confluence skin which it didn't when i was using MQ3.

- othrayte - 2012-01-04

schumi2004 Wrote:@othrayte

Remember my scrobbling issue? I think it's related to MQ3 skin. It seems to work now for TV shows in Confluence skin which it didn't when i was using MQ3.

Ok, if you can reproduce the problem then we'll look into it further.

- othrayte - 2012-01-04

Shinu Wrote:ok, i've been getting an issue with Trakt for a while, and i'm only now coming around to asking about it. whenever i launch xbmc with trakt utilities enable and i immediately enter into a category, eg movies & tv shows, the entire program locks up. i've noticed that it happens when "auto update movie & tv show show collection at startup" is enabled. i would have to wait till the first "update movie collection" popup disappears before going anywhere. does this happen to anyone else?

samukas Wrote:I believe I've had a similar (if not the same) issue, yes.

After booting XBMC, I usually prefer to wait untill TU is done with everything before going anywhere, otherwise I might get a crash.

These symptoms would indicate a bug with either the syncing or, currently quite non-existent, time handling systems. This sections are/have been overhauled for the upcoming version as such we currently have no plans to investigate the problem. If this problem persists with the next versions to be released then please report them then.

- markswift - 2012-01-05

This release does not seem to be deleting movies from my collection in Trakt when deleted from my library in XBMC...

Seems to work for my TV Shows...

- othrayte - 2012-01-05

markswift Wrote:This release does not seem to be deleting movies from my collection in Trakt when deleted from my library in XBMC...

Seems to work for my TV Shows...

Check that you have cleaning for movies enabled in TU settings, (under sync settings).

- markswift - 2012-01-05

othrayte Wrote:Check that you have cleaning for movies enabled in TU settings, (under sync settings).

Sure do!

- schumi2004 - 2012-01-05

othrayte Wrote:Ok, if you can reproduce the problem then we'll look into it further.

Seems i was partiality wrong, it only seems to happen with Movies.

No sign (for movies only) of TU in log (with debug enabled)

http://pastebin.com/ZU5DBFkL

Below is a TV episode and a movie on the same day. Movies only get manual marked instead of scrobbled from XBMC. Only way to reproduce is to start a movie and watch it till the end.

TV:
Person of Interest
1x06 The Fix
scrobbled from XBMC

Movie:
0:47
Bridesmaids (2011)
manually marked seen