Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) (/showthread.php?tid=98582)

- othrayte - 2012-01-08

karirafn Wrote:Does the addon not work if you start playing something though the XBMC web server?

I just started watching a movie and checked trakt.tv and there was nothing there saying what movie I was watching.

I started playing the movie using the XBMC remote app for android.

I stopped the movie and resumed it by selecting it with my mouse in XBMC, then trakt.tv showed me watching that movie.

I also seem to recall something not scrobbling if I select it in the "Latest movies" and "Latest episodes" banner in XBMC (Eden).
I have honestly never tried that, I try it now and see what happens.

- othrayte - 2012-01-08

karirafn Wrote:Does the addon not work if you start playing something though the XBMC web server?

I just started watching a movie and checked trakt.tv and there was nothing there saying what movie I was watching.

I started playing the movie using the XBMC remote app for android.

I stopped the movie and resumed it by selecting it with my mouse in XBMC, then trakt.tv showed me watching that movie.

I also seem to recall something not scrobbling if I select it in the "Latest movies" and "Latest episodes" banner in XBMC (Eden).

othrayte Wrote:I have honestly never tried that, I try it now and see what happens.

Ok, so it is the same problem as with 'the "Latest movies" and "Latest episodes" banner in XBMC (Eden)', I'll contact the devs and see how they are going with this.

- othrayte - 2012-01-10

To all those waiting on a fix to the problem with combining TU with some skin based add-ons (ie watchlist) or the android remote, good news Big Grin a temporary solution has been found, tested and committed to the repo for an upcoming XBMC (should be the next Eden beta).

Many thanks to Montellese for taking the time to implement the solution. Nod

With this change TU should start to work with almost all of the different ways of playing items within XBMC, and therefore the different add-ons. Some add-ons that play remote items will still require some changes to TU and possibly also to the add-on in question.

- DejaVu - 2012-01-12

After watching a show or film, I'm asked to rate it.

Am I right in saying I can only rate it as 'Totally Ninja' (RED) or Unrated (BLUE).

Is this the way the percentage is generated on Trakt and the rating falls if the film is watched and unrated?

Can I not give a mediocre film or TV Show a mediocre rating?

- soder - 2012-01-12

DejaVu Wrote:After watching a show or film, I'm asked to rate it.

Am I right in saying I can only rate it as 'Totally Ninja' (RED) or Unrated (BLUE).

Is this the way the percentage is generated on Trakt and the rating falls if the film is watched and unrated?

Can I not give a mediocre film or TV Show a mediocre rating?

Red is great, but there is also Black as NOT good.. Blue, not rated, is for me mediocre. I only rate if I find the movie something really good or really bad.

/Söder

- karirafn - 2012-01-13

othrayte Wrote:To all those waiting on a fix to the problem with combining TU with some skin based add-ons (ie watchlist) or the android remote, good news Big Grin a temporary solution has been found, tested and committed to the repo for an upcoming XBMC (should be the next Eden beta).

Many thanks to Montellese for taking the time to implement the solution. Nod

With this change TU should start to work with almost all of the different ways of playing items within XBMC, and therefore the different add-ons. Some add-ons that play remote items will still require some changes to TU and possibly also to the add-on in question.

Awesome! Thanks for that fast response! Any idea when this might happen? I.e. when the next beta will be released?

- othrayte - 2012-01-13

karirafn Wrote:Awesome! Thanks for that fast response! Any idea when this might happen? I.e. when the next beta will be released?

Unfortunately, I'm not privy to that info, Sad, as much as I would like to be.

- Chaos_666 - 2012-01-14

Hi there
othrayte Wrote:Now, I think your scraper chooses to store imdbs without the preceding 'tt', the 3rd part ones seem to like doing this, the way the main ones work is to leave the 'tt' on it, unfortunately there is no requirement from xbmc as to how this is to be standardised. Currently it is assumed through most of TU that if you have the 'tt' it is an imdb id but if you don't then it is a tmdb id. We cant really change this in the way it works at the moment, so you have two options, you can either disable the cleaning to stop it removing them or you can request that your scrapper does things the same as the official IMDB scraper. I suppose the secret third option is to puss for an advanced option in TU to make it change its assumption Wink, but even if I did that now it wouldn't be avaliable until v0.7.0 is ready, which is a while off. {The last super secret option Cool is to modify your local copy of TU to deal with the difference, if you want to do this I'll send you a modified file to copy in, but you will need to be careful because TU update will revert the local changes}.

I have the same problem with the non existent tt in my database. Would it be possible to provide the files you mentioned, or maybe someone ist willing to provide the sql command to add the tt in front of every c09 filed in the moviedb.
THX
Chaos

- othrayte - 2012-01-15

Chaos_666 Wrote:Hi there

I have the same problem with the non existent tt in my database. Would it be possible to provide the files you mentioned, or maybe someone ist willing to provide the sql command to add the tt in front of every c09 filed in the moviedb.
THX
Chaos
Try this file http://ge.tt/83MFoJC, it includes the changes made by koying to solve the problem.

- Xaranx - 2012-01-15

Are there known issues with python and the beta 11? Service just crashes during the start up scan and updating of library.

- othrayte - 2012-01-15

Xaranx Wrote:Are there known issues with python and the beta 11? Service just crashes during the start up scan and updating of library.

We haven't seen anything that crashes TU, care to elaborate on the issue, perhaps a debug log?

- Chaos_666 - 2012-01-15

Hi there,

othrayte Wrote:Try this file http://ge.tt/83MFoJC, it includes the changes made by koying to solve the problem.
this seems to work better, but i am still missing many movies and can not find the problem.
Right now i have 273 Movies in the db, correctly scrabed with the imdb (which is missing the tt in front).
If is start syncing it asks me to sync 273 movies.
after sync TU tells me it synced 100 movies and 172 are skipped.
On Trak.tv there are only 100 Movies in my Collection.
Logfile can be found here
I cannot find the problem and appreciate your help.

THX
Chaos

- Xaranx - 2012-01-16

othrayte Wrote:We haven't seen anything that crashes TU, care to elaborate on the issue, perhaps a debug log?

http://pastebin.com/isksZaJD

It doesn't typically have connection issues, I think that was just a hiccup, but it always crashes with a service.py error during the initial startup.

- othrayte - 2012-01-16

Xaranx Wrote:http://pastebin.com/isksZaJD

It doesn't typically have connection issues, I think that was just a hiccup, but it always crashes with a service.py error during the initial startup.

That is a rare error that has already been fixed. I suggest you grab the copy from here as it includes the fix.

- othrayte - 2012-01-16

Chaos_666 Wrote:Hi there,

this seems to work better, but i am still missing many movies and can not find the problem.
Right now i have 273 Movies in the db, correctly scrabed with the imdb (which is missing the tt in front).
If is start syncing it asks me to sync 273 movies.
after sync TU tells me it synced 100 movies and 172 are skipped.
On Trak.tv there are only 100 Movies in my Collection.
Logfile can be found here
I cannot find the problem and appreciate your help.

THX
Chaos
I think you problems are still related to the imdbid, It will probably be easier to just convert your library, the command is this:
Code:
UPDATE movie SET c09 = 'tt' || c09 WHERE c09 NOT LIKE 'tt%' AND c09 NOT LIKE '0';
You might need to revert to v0.6.4 but hopefully this should help.