Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) (/showthread.php?tid=98582)

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - kri kri - 2012-05-28

Yep not scrobbling for me either.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - johoja - 2012-05-28

Does trakt still cause XBMC to freeze when playing a video ?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - ICDeadPpl - 2012-05-29

Could you please make an option to turn off notifications for when trakt refreshes and syncs movies and shows?
It's very distracting as it is now...

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Rumik - 2012-05-29

Still no fix for the freezing issue? Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - lysin - 2012-05-29

Anyone else not being able to rate shows after watching them on Mac? In Windows works fine and the pop-up shows up asking to rate the episodes...

(And I think its not syncing the watched shows also)

TU: 0.6.5 (0.6.4 freezes)
Skin: Aeon Nox 3.0
XBMC Eden Stable

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - johoja - 2012-05-29

(2012-05-29, 12:32)Rumik Wrote: Still no fix for the freezing issue? Sad

Yah no one seems to be answering, ...this was the biggest bug there was that stopped me from using Trakt Utilities....

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - lad1337 - 2012-05-29

its srobbling for me ... i use a xbmc nightly and the version 0.6.5 of trakt utilities
note: i disabled the sync during startup(all of them) since i noticed trakt utilities dies during this step and therefore will not scrobble

this is one of the issues need to be fixed ... but i could not get hold of the devs

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - RavenNL - 2012-05-30

I also have this freeze problems where the screen stays black and can hear the soundtrack of the tv-show.
I started to notice this problem when i switched from MQ3 to the new Nox 3.0.

@developer please see this discussion of me and Big noid starting at http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=132244&page=36.

It seems that another addon together with TU is causing this. In my situation if I turned off 'next-aired' I couldn't reproduce the problem, and when i turn off TU it also works fine, but when they are both turned on the problem intermittently happens. I read in a earlier post that you are not able to reproduce it my advise would be to install nox 3.0 and make sure both addons are turned on. Then start tv-shows and the problem will arrise. Sometimes it happens at the first attempt other times at the 10th attempt.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Rumik - 2012-05-31

(2012-05-30, 21:29)RavenNL Wrote: It seems that another addon together with TU is causing this. In my situation if I turned off 'next-aired' I couldn't reproduce the problem, and when i turn off TU it also works fine, but when they are both turned on the problem intermittently happens. I read in a earlier post that you are not able to reproduce it my advise would be to install nox 3.0 and make sure both addons are turned on. Then start tv-shows and the problem will arrise. Sometimes it happens at the first attempt other times at the 10th attempt.

I love you.

So far, after turning off "Next Aired", I haven't seen this problem.

It's been moooooonths, thanks for sharing your fix! Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Manromen - 2012-05-31

@RavenNL
Okay I've read your discussion. Sounds very weird.
Only Thing I can think of is anything related to the json rpc system. Maybe both add ons are sending messages that create a collision or conflict somehow.

Thank you for finding that out.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - RavenNL - 2012-05-31

(2012-05-31, 11:49)Rumik Wrote:
(2012-05-30, 21:29)RavenNL Wrote: It seems that another addon together with TU is causing this. In my situation if I turned off 'next-aired' I couldn't reproduce the problem, and when i turn off TU it also works fine, but when they are both turned on the problem intermittently happens. I read in a earlier post that you are not able to reproduce it my advise would be to install nox 3.0 and make sure both addons are turned on. Then start tv-shows and the problem will arrise. Sometimes it happens at the first attempt other times at the 10th attempt.

I love you.

So far, after turning off "Next Aired", I haven't seen this problem.

It's been moooooonths, thanks for sharing your fix! Big Grin

Yw Wink
Still would like to see a fix for this as I kinda like the next aired addon as well. But the main thing is that we isolated it to these 2 addons, somehow when they are both turned on it results in xbmc locking up.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - RavenNL - 2012-05-31

(2012-05-31, 17:39)Manromen Wrote: @RavenNL
Okay I've read your discussion. Sounds very weird.
Only Thing I can think of is anything related to the json rpc system. Maybe both add ons are sending messages that create a collision or conflict somehow.

Thank you for finding that out.

yw Smile (we posted at the same time, so i missed your post at first) Wink
Hope this could be useful of tracking this bug down Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - kadeschs - 2012-06-01

scrobbles on ATV1, but not on MacMini. Manual works. Suggestions freezes XBMC.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - tsubus - 2012-06-04

I'm trying release 0.6.5 (unstable) with latest XBMC nightly build. I get this error when trying to sync seen tv shows:

21:05:38 T:139727424448256 ERROR: Error Type: <class 'sqlite3.OperationalError'>
21:05:38 T:139727424448256 ERROR: Error Contents: no such table: tvshowlinkepisode
21:05:38 T:139727424448256 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/default.py", line 122, in <module>
menu()
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/default.py", line 51, in menu
submenuUpdateSyncClean()
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/default.py", line 71, in submenuUpdateSyncClean
syncSeenTVShows()
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/sync_update.py", line 956, in syncSeenTVShows
setXBMCEpisodePlaycount(tvshow['tvdb_id'], episode[0], episode[1], 1)
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/utilities.py", line 437, in setXBMCEpisodePlaycount
" )")
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/raw_xbmc_database.py", line 34, in execute
return RawXbmcDb.query(str)
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/raw_xbmc_database.py", line 19, in query
cursor.execute(str)
OperationalError: no such table: tvshowlinkepisode

Any ideas?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - DejaVu - 2012-06-06

Just reinstalled my system. Scrobbling fine but no longer syncing my watched list. Using 0.6.4.

Has 0.6.5 still not gone official yet?