Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) (/showthread.php?tid=98582)

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - harmltc - 2012-06-24

(2012-05-08, 00:09)anzerman Wrote: Hi,
I am having an issue with TU. I have software called JMM server managing my anime which syncs my collection with trakt. In xbmc I have none of my anime. The settings I have enabled for TU are update collection and sync watched. I do not have clean movies or tv shows.
But when TU does an update at xbmc startup it removes all of my anime from my trakt account. The watched status stays the same (I guess im lucky for this) but the files that are not available on the xbmc are removed from collection.
I am not 100% but thought that items should only be removed from trakt collection when a clean library takes place.
I have attached my log I hope it is what you need. If there is anything else let me know.
Cheers,
Matt

xbmc.log

(2012-05-09, 00:25)lorddunlow Wrote: Check your settings for TU in XBMC. (The configure add-on menu). Make sure you don't have "Auto clean TV shows" or "auto clean movies" on the autosync settings. This being checked will remove anything that is not on xbmc from your Trakt database.

I have the same problem, and I also am very sure that Auto Clean is unchecked. When i check Update collection, my non-digital collection of tv-series that i added in my trakt-account is being erased. In 'library' collected items is reset to 0.

Does anybody have a solution or the same problem?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - jgarr132 - 2012-06-28

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to follow up with other users questions. There are two issues that have been brought up earlier in this thread that I still haven't seen resolutions to. Can anyone confirm if there are ways to fix these issues?

1) The 1969 problem. It seems that if you start viewing a TV show or movie in XBMC, stop the movie at any point, resume and finish, the movie does not get properly categorized. You don't get prompted for rating, and it shows up as viewed in 1969 via the scraper.

2) The notifications of starting to sync collection and viewed episodes/movies when starting up XBMC. Can these notifications be hidden? I would rather that this happens in the background rather than the *ding* notification...*ding* notification...etc.

These are the only two issues that I have with the addon. Everything else is great.

I would love any feedback that you have. Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - unabatedshagie - 2012-06-28

Is it possible to stop the movie/tv show being scrobbled as soon as it gets started and only scrobble it after say 75 or 90%?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Lunatixz - 2012-06-30

Does anyone know which git build has scrobble working on eden?
I've tried everyone but no live scrobbling only manual entry's at start-up...

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - unabatedshagie - 2012-06-30

I'm using 0.65 and it's scrobbling fine for me.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Lunatixz - 2012-06-30

(2012-06-30, 08:01)unabatedshagie Wrote: I'm using 0.65 and it's scrobbling fine for me.

from what source git? or xbmc repo?

RE: - GollyJer - 2012-06-30

(2011-11-06, 03:22)othrayte Wrote:
phil4v7 Wrote:Reporting back with an update... My statement that I am using thetvdb as a scraper is true, but not completely accurate. When I got home and looked closer at some of the nfo files in the directories, I noted that the shows that were getting deleted had nfo files with imdb references rather than thetvdb references. Several months back, I went through and tried to clean up my collection with media companion gen2. Apparently, the nfo files created by that process used imdb references that were confusing everything. So even though my xbmc install is set to use thetvdb and could find new shows and episodes just fine, it looks like TU was deleting any shows without a tvdb reference. So now I've gone through and deleted the old nfo files, removed the shows from xbmc, let it re-add them, and everything is fine now. Quirky. Thanks for the help and all your work on TU.
Yeah, that actually makes stone sense to me. What happens its that current versions of TU only read the tvdbid from trakt and check if that exists locally, this if that local one is using a different id it won't find it. Of course trakt.tv understand either so it works fine going the other way. This problem will be addressed inherently in the massive changes in the next major release of TU.
Has this issue been fixed? I was having problems with XBMC picking up some shows so I used Ember Media Manager to create NFOs and XBMC was able to find them (Conan and The Daily Show). However, now it appears nothing is being scrobbled and I think it's because I updated the entire database with the NFO files. I'm off to test the theory but thought I'd post and ask too. Thanks.

-----EDIT-----
Scratch that! It looks like Ember uses the TVDB. I thought it only uses IMDB but I was wrong.
Is it possible that trakt utilities don't work with certain skins? The only other thing I changed is from the default skin to Aeon Nox. Off to test again...

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - GollyJer - 2012-07-01

OK, tried with the default skin and am still having issues. I've tracked it down in the .log file but not sure what to make of it. It seems there are multiple problems. Thanks for any advice.

Code:
18:05:47 T:4064   ERROR: C:\Users\xbmcpimp\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\nbhttpconnection.py:22: Deprecation Warning: the sha module is deprecated; use the hashlib module instead
                                              import sha
18:05:47 T:6720  NOTICE:  StorageServer Module loaded RUN
18:05:47 T:6720  NOTICE: StorageClient-1.0.0 Starting server
18:05:47 T:6720  NOTICE: StorageServer-1.0.0 Storage Server starting C:\Users\xbmcpimp\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database\commoncache.db
18:05:47 T:7896  NOTICE: Thread CAlarmClock start, auto delete: false
18:05:49 T:1180  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for video info took 00:02
18:05:58 T:6560  NOTICE: Thread Jobworker start, auto delete: true
18:05:58 T:548  NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
18:05:58 T:548  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
18:05:58 T:10496  NOTICE: Thread Jobworker start, auto delete: true
18:05:59 T:10496  NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::Open() Using codec: MPEG-2 video
18:05:59 T:10496   ERROR: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::FilterOpen - avfilter_graph_config
18:06:03 T:4064   ERROR: Error Type: <class 'sqlite3.OperationalError'>
18:06:03 T:4064   ERROR: Error Contents: no such table: tvshowlinkepisode
18:06:03 T:4064   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\xbmcpimp\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\service.py", line 67, in <module>
                                                autostart()
                                              File "C:\Users\xbmcpimp\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\service.py", line 56, in autostart
                                                syncSeenTVShows(True)
                                              File "C:\Users\xbmcpimp\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\sync_update.py", line 956, in syncSeenTVShows
                                                setXBMCEpisodePlaycount(tvshow['tvdb_id'], episode[0], episode[1], 1)
                                              File "C:\Users\xbmcpimp\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\utilities.py", line 437, in setXBMCEpisodePlaycount
                                                " )")
                                              File "C:\Users\xbmcpimp\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\raw_xbmc_database.py", line 34, in execute
                                                return RawXbmcDb.query(str)
                                              File "C:\Users\xbmcpimp\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\raw_xbmc_database.py", line 19, in query
                                                cursor.execute(str)
                                            OperationalError: no such table: tvshowlinkepisode

----Update----
The tvshowlinkepisode error only happens if Auto Sync Seen TV Shows at Startup is turned on. That error causes it to crash then nothing gets scrobbled from that point forward. Once I turned off syncing the script stopped crashing and scrobbling started working.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - gman3042 - 2012-07-02

so i'm running into issues. i have settings to clean/sync/scrobble tv shows and movies on startup. it does that. but then it moves to artwork downloader. and it crashes xbmc every time. i disable trakt, and everything works fine.

anybody have any ideas why i keep getting crashes? debug log attached

http://tinypaste.com/3371978e

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - shaneosdn - 2012-07-02

(2012-06-28, 23:47)unabatedshagie Wrote: Is it possible to stop the movie/tv show being scrobbled as soon as it gets started and only scrobble it after say 75 or 90%?

yes go to system/addons/trakt-utilities/scrobble and select the time till scrobble

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - kadeschs - 2012-07-02

Is it possible to get this addon to actually scrobble anything? It doesn't scrobble or rate anything even after re-installing. I can manually sync stuff though just fine. What's wrong with this addon?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - schumi2004 - 2012-07-02

(2012-06-30, 21:16)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2012-06-30, 08:01)unabatedshagie Wrote: I'm using 0.65 and it's scrobbling fine for me.

Is it on official repo then, coudn't find it?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Lunatixz - 2012-07-02

(2012-07-02, 22:00)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2012-06-30, 21:16)Lunatixz Wrote:

Is it on official repo then, coudn't find it?
my bad, I meant manromens build or master git build

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - kadeschs - 2012-07-03

Mine is version 0.6.4. Should I be upgrading to the testing version of 0.6.5 for XBMC Eden?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - shaneosdn - 2012-07-03

working great here running 0.6.4 had some occasional scrobbling errors but found that I had IMDB as a scraper over TVDB uninstalled IMDB addon and scrobbling is 100% accurate. Thanks to the dev for the script does just as intended.