Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) (/showthread.php?tid=98582)

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - kri kri - 2012-07-03

Is this going to get any more updates? Syncing seen movies crashes the plugin.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - soder - 2012-07-05

What about the "problem" I posted about for a couple a month ago, about shows being marked as unseen in XBMC also getting changed status on Trakt.tv?

I'm not talking about some full sync at startup now, only the fact that when you manually mark a show in XBMC as unseen, to be able to see it again with a way to keep track of with episode is the next.

I watched the show Space Race, and then later, I marked it unseen again.

This is now how Trakt.tv says it it.

As you can see, it BOTH says I've seen it, and that I haven't. Or, it says that I watched them, but also that my progress is 0 of 0.

How is it suppose to work?

/Söder

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - BEWBTUBE - 2012-07-06

The plugin seems to crash on start up after syncing Seen Movies and TV shows. This is an error I've only run into recently.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Lunatixz - 2012-07-06

(2012-07-06, 01:49)BEWBTUBE Wrote: The plugin seems to crash on start up after syncing Seen Movies and TV shows. This is an error I've only run into recently.

Had this problem...
I found that it was caused by xbmc database... Check to make sure you only have one version of each db... When you upgrade xbmc it creates a newer copy of the db...
if that doesn't work delete and rebuild your database...

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - unabatedshagie - 2012-07-06

Is it possible to configure this addon to only scrobble when say 90% of the show/movie has been played?

I checked in the configuration and there does seem to be a slider which will change the amount played but I've got it set at 90% and played items are still being scrobbled immediately.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - hermy65 - 2012-07-07

Right now im running xbmc with a SQL configuration. I already run trakt utilities on both of my machines. If i were to switch away from the sql setup and set both machines up normally would trakt be able to import all of my watch flags?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - kri kri - 2012-07-07

why would you switch away from a mysql setup?

Also both tv and movies crash the plugin when I try to sync watched status. I don't think the OP is updated any more so where do I send my logs?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - hermy65 - 2012-07-07

Im rebuilding the server that SQL runs on and didnt want to rebuild it

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - xAhlen - 2012-07-08

Hey i was wondering if anyone could help me. Im using XBMC 11 eden with the Aeon MQ3 skin and i installed trakt today and ive scrobbled but on trakt.tv there's no movies or tv shows. I don't know what library mode is nor what it does but you need it for this to work, and i haven't found anything about mq3 and library mode but earlier in this thread ppl with mq3 is using trakt so i supposed it should work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
/Ahlen

EDIT: Solved it by updating the nightlybuild

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - steve1977 - 2012-07-11

(2012-04-06, 03:02)othrayte Wrote: It should be in the testing stream, but we will be shifting the streams around I think, the stable stream will probably become the official repo.

Any estimate whether and when the add-on will make it to the official repo? Out of curiosity - what has been preventing it so far?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - BEWBTUBE - 2012-07-11

Code:
0.6.5\sync_update.py", line 732, in syncSeenTVShows
                                                seasons = getSeasonsFromXBMC(xbmc_tvshows['tvshows'][i])
                                            IndexError: list index out of range

So above is the error my log reads whenever I start XBMC up and try to have my watched TV shows synced. Any ideas?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - cheeksmonkey - 2012-07-14

(2012-07-06, 02:32)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2012-07-06, 01:49)BEWBTUBE Wrote: The plugin seems to crash on start up after syncing Seen Movies and TV shows. This is an error I've only run into recently.

Had this problem...
I found that it was caused by xbmc database... Check to make sure you only have one version of each db... When you upgrade xbmc it creates a newer copy of the db...

I am having the same problem all of a sudden. Where are the db files you are saying to look for?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - MeMeMe - 2012-07-14

(2012-07-14, 06:18)cheeksmonkey Wrote:
(2012-07-06, 02:32)Lunatixz Wrote:

Had this problem...

I am having the same problem all of a sudden. Where are the db files you are saying to look for?

That might explain why it keeps crashing on me too.
Which DB files should be deleted?

I have
Addons.db
Addons15.db
commoncache.db
MyMusic7.db
MyMusic18.db
MyPrograms3.db
MyPrograms6.db
MyVideos34.db
MyVideos34_2.db
MyVideos60.db
Textures.db
Textures6.db
ViewModes.db
ViewModes4.db

Which ones should be deleted? And why are their variants of the databases anyway?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - DejaVu - 2012-07-14

Has this thread/project died a slow death?
Not seen any updates on here since November 2011, but the Github has had loads of changes over the past few months.

I've seen some great changes with it, but have also noticed some pit falls (API Development Key noticifactions still!)
I've just reinstalled my entire network and would love to know what the official upto date version of this add-on is... or at least an update to this thread from the fella's in the know.

Looks like a lot of questions in the last 10-15 pages with no deifintive answers...!?

--EDIT
I've done a little digging around 'behind the scenes' and it seems as though there are a few issues with the latest versions of XBMC of late - hence the lack of updates - for which I apologies for my assumption that this is dead.

It appears that patience is key while the dev's scratch their heads to sort the issues out.
It sounds like a huge undertaking to make the changes, but hopefully will be a solution will be found for the official release of Frodo.

Keep up the great work fella's. We'll just have to wait til our Watched episodes can be resync'd with Trakt. Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Lunatixz - 2012-07-16

(2012-07-14, 07:24)MeMeMe Wrote:
(2012-07-14, 06:18)cheeksmonkey Wrote:
(2012-07-06, 02:32)Lunatixz Wrote: Had this problem...

That might explain why it keeps crashing on me too.
Which DB files should be deleted?

I have
Addons.db
Addons15.db
commoncache.db
MyMusic7.db
MyMusic18.db
MyPrograms3.db
MyPrograms6.db
MyVideos34.db
MyVideos34_2.db
MyVideos60.db
Textures.db
Textures6.db
ViewModes.db
ViewModes4.db

Which ones should be deleted? And why are their variants of the databases anyway?

first backup the db's in case you delete the wrong ones... then just delete the ones that haven't been modified for awhile...