Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) (/showthread.php?tid=98582)

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - steve1977 - 2012-07-28

(2012-07-26, 18:49)rectifyer Wrote: The scrobbler only shows what you are watching, then locks it in (scrobbles) when you are done. TU offers the extended functionality like collection sync.

Got it, any chance to have something in the official repo and also something for Frodo, which includes the collection-sync? I know that TU has a lot more function and some of them cannot be in the official repo yet, but "sync collection" sonuds rather basic. Any chance to get this in the official and also for frodo?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - unabatedshagie - 2012-07-30

Sigh, still can't see the scrobble only one in the repo and still can't get either one to accept my username and password so they are basically useless to me at the moment.

Has anyone else running OpenElec 2.0 beta 5 had any issues with these addons?

Re: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Martijn - 2012-07-30

Working without a problem with openelec beta5

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - unabatedshagie - 2012-07-30

Hmm, wonder what the problem could be then?

I've tried resetting/changing my password on trakt a few times in case it was something to do with the password I was using but still nothing.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - kri kri - 2012-07-31

Did you use an older version of the plugin? Maybe try deleting your old addon data or creating a new XBMC profile and see if that works.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - steve1977 - 2012-08-03

Is there any version of TU out, which works on Frodo?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - rflores2323 - 2012-08-03

(2012-07-24, 20:22)rectifyer Wrote: Ok cool, I think the restart might have been the fix more than disabling trakt utilities.

Just for reference here are the version out there:
trakt utilities 0.6.5 (scrobbler + a lot more)
trakt 0.1.5 (dharma plugin, effectively replaced by 1.0.0)
trakt 1.0.0 (eden plugin, scrobbler only)

TU alone should work for scrobbling + more. If scrobbling doesn't work, then try...
TU + trakt 1.0.0 can run together, just disable scrobbling in TU.
In all cases, trakt 0.1.5 shouldn't be used in eden+ anymore since 1.0.0 does the same thing just better

is this still being actively developed to add new features??

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - unabatedshagie - 2012-08-03

I think I'm going to give up on this.

I still can't see the scrobble only addon in the repo so am having to manually install it.

After removing addon data for both the scrobble only and utilities addons, restarting and adding scrobble only I'm still getting an incorrect username or password error when I start xbmc.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - The_Dogg - 2012-08-05

Hi, i've been using trakt adon and trakt utilities ever sine it came out but now i have a weird problem.

I recently switched to xbmcbuntu (from openelec) and now all of a sudden some shows (not all) do not scrobble, i get the message "error: show not found" on them, when they were scrobbling fine before.

Here is a log of the scrobbling ( there is failures and successes in this one)

http://pastebin.ca/2177631

Note that most shows that doesnt work are french, but not all french shows dont work, some work fine.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

The_Dogg

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - szafran - 2012-08-05

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this:

Code:
16:08:00 T:140589219694336    INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
16:08:00 T:140589219694336   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError'>
16:08:00 T:140589219694336   ERROR: Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u0119' in position 36: ordinal not in range(128)
16:08:00 T:140589219694336   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/default.py", line 122, in <module>
                                                menu()
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/default.py", line 51, in menu
                                                submenuUpdateSyncClean()
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/default.py", line 65, in submenuUpdateSyncClean
                                                updateMovieCollection()
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/sync_update.py", line 67, in updateMovieCollection
                                                Debug("found Movie: " + repr(xbmc_movies[i]['label']) + " - IMDb ID: " + str(imdbid))
                                            UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u0119' in position 36: ordinal not in range(128)
16:08:00 T:140589219694336    INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--

Would be greatfull. I'd like to sync my movie collection.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - jantunes - 2012-08-11

For some reason the rating dialog doesn't appear on mine. Using the latest Aeon Nox.
It looks like it's there, the screen is dimmed and I can hear clicking and can only resume my XBMC activity when I press OK/Enter. Sometimes it even appears that the movie/episode was successfully rated.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - seadog - 2012-08-13

(2012-08-11, 03:53)jantunes Wrote: For some reason the rating dialog doesn't appear on mine. Using the latest Aeon Nox.
It looks like it's there, the screen is dimmed and I can hear clicking and can only resume my XBMC activity when I press OK/Enter. Sometimes it even appears that the movie/episode was successfully rated.

Can you try navigrating to your .xbmc folder (I don't know which OS you're using so it could be in different places), it's the one with "addons", "media", "userdata" etc., then go into the addons directory, then into "script.traktutilities", followed by "resources", then "skins" and delete the folder "skin.aeon.nox", I was getting some weird behavior with the new aeon nox so maybe that will help

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - kjetilkl - 2012-08-18

So, been using these utilities for a while, and i recently upgraded to frodo to get HD-sound.

Everything was working fine in frodo nightlies until ~2 weeks ago - then i started getting an error on service.py when it runs initially - however, everything works except the scrobbling.
This also happens in the montly (alpha 4)

Anyone have any idea about what breaks it and how to fix it?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Death-Axe - 2012-08-19

Is there a way to disable that obnoxious message that popps up "this show is not recognised" or whatever. If not could you include a setting to hide them? there is really no need for those kinds of popups spoiling things.

In fact, no addons should have popup messages while viewing video.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - MaDDoGo - 2012-08-20

(2012-08-18, 17:45)kjetilkl Wrote: So, been using these utilities for a while, and i recently upgraded to frodo to get HD-sound.

Everything was working fine in frodo nightlies until ~2 weeks ago - then i started getting an error on service.py when it runs initially - however, everything works except the scrobbling.
This also happens in the montly (alpha 4)

Anyone have any idea about what breaks it and how to fix it?

I'm not sure but maybe it is because the addon folder isn't [undefined=undefined]script.trakt[/undefined].