Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) (/showthread.php?tid=98582)

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - civicguy - 2012-09-22

(2012-09-20, 15:43)civicguy Wrote: Tried to install 0.6.5 but got an error "dependencies not met". any advice on what to do next ? Smile

Log:

Quote:21:59:22 T:83341312 DEBUG: GetZipList - Processing zip://%2fvar%2fmobile%2fscript%2eTraktUtilities%2d0%2e6%2e5%2ezip/
21:59:22 T:83341312 ERROR: SQL: The database disk image is malformed
Query: select id,version from addon where addonID='script.module.myconnpy'
21:59:22 T:83341312 ERROR: GetAddon failed on addon script.module.myconnpy
21:59:22 T:83341312 DEBUG: Addon script.TraktUtilities requires script.module.myconnpy version 0.3.2 which is not available
21:59:22 T:83341312 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
21:59:22 T:83341312 DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(special://xbmcbin/system/ImageLib-arm-osx.so)
21:59:22 T:83341312 DEBUG: Loading: /Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/system/ImageLib-arm-osx.so
21:59:22 T:83341312 INFO: msg: PICTURE::LoadImage: Unable to open image: /var/mobile/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5.zip/icon.png Error: (2)
21:59:22 T:83341312 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: /var/mobile/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5.zip/icon.png

just to update all that this is fixed for me, this way

(1) I googled and found a file called "script.module.myconnpy-0.3.2.zip" (and seemed to be specific for Eden)
(2) I then "install it" like an Add-on
(3) I then "install" 0.6.5 version
(4) Now it works Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - adeingolf - 2012-09-22

I am not having a problem with user/password, but i do get a regular pop-up, saying "bad responce" from trakt.tv

However, everything seems to be working, ie scrobbing fine and showing updates on site/facebook etc.

Any ideas why the constant popups?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - TRaSH - 2012-09-27

i just starting to use trakt.tv and this add-on,
but i noticed it doesn't scrape all my movies.

something special i need todo to get it to scrape all my movies ?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - fernandovg - 2012-09-27

I'm using 0.6.5 and sometimes I get a error while running in the background (intermittent)
sometimes its scrobbles ok and sometimes not.
Does anyone have this same problem?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - DejaVu - 2012-09-28

0.6.4 has stopped working complaining about User/Pass incorrect.
0.6.5 seems to work better, but I'm getting a lot of service.py errors.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - adeingolf - 2012-09-28

(2012-09-22, 12:01)adeingolf Wrote: I am not having a problem with user/password, but i do get a regular pop-up, saying "bad responce" from trakt.tv

However, everything seems to be working, ie scrobbing fine and showing updates on site/facebook etc.

Any ideas why the constant popups?

(2012-09-28, 21:17)DejaVu Wrote: 0.6.4 has stopped working complaining about User/Pass incorrect.

A few days ago, 0.6.4 stopped giving the "bad responce" message, and started with the User/password error.

Updating to 0.6.5 has fixed it, and everything seems to be fine again. Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Agkel0s - 2012-09-28

Hi guys...

I was using version 0.6.4 but started having bad username/password errors. I upgraded to 0.6.5, and the login problem was solved, but now I have another one. When I try to sync seen movies and tv episodes, the script gives me the right information (how many movies or episodes are going to be set as seen), but none of the movies or episodes on xbmc suffer any change.

I'm using the stable XBMC "Eden" 11.0.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the poor english.
Agkel0s

EDIT: When syncing movies, none is checked as seen on the DB, but when syncing TV shows the TrackUtilities script fails.
Log: http://pastebin.com/WVdxGPEK

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Bluz - 2012-09-29

I'm having a problem with syncing in general. I tried the trakt official plugin but that never synced anything. I tried trakt utilities and got the incorrect user/password. Upgraded to 0.6.5 which fixed that but they still don't want to sync with my trakt account. I tried the traktr by seadog here but still the same problem. I have XBMC allowed in the firewall and am using a home pc that's running XP SP3. Could it be the file names of my files?
ie: South Park - S15E10 - Bass to Mouth
I've tried using the main theme ( Confluence ) and then AEON MQ3 (Which did show the rating stars when I browsed through the collection but never let me rate it myself. When I would pause during the show it would pop up but then go away with any mouse movement ) AEON MQ4 is a hassle but I do like it. ( I Keep forgetting how to customize the menu etc)

Edit: My bad. It was just the way the files were loading into XBMC.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - realcopacetic - 2012-10-02

(2012-09-28, 21:17)DejaVu Wrote: 0.6.4 has stopped working complaining about User/Pass incorrect.

Hi, I'm having the same issue - User/Pass incorrect, updated to 0.6.5 and that fixed it, but get a lot of the service.py error pop up messages

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - NaDs - 2012-10-02

(2012-10-02, 00:36)QuizKid Wrote:

Hi, I'm having the same issue - User/Pass incorrect, updated to 0.6.5 and that fixed it, but get a lot of the service.py error pop up messages

+1

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - tetzuoshima - 2012-10-02

(2012-10-02, 00:36)QuizKid Wrote:

+1

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - NaDs - 2012-10-03

I have also noticed with 0.6.5 that it does not scrobble to trakt my recently watched movies or shows until i restart xbmc

Pretty sure before it use to do it straight after the movie/show ended?

Maybe I am doing something wrong from my end

Anyone else?

Trakt Utilities Error - AMediaConsumer - 2012-10-03

Trakt Utilities.

Was running Eden and I'd entered all the correct credentials, no matter what I did XBMC kept reporting "Incorrect Username or password", which is strange because the Trakt.tv plugin works just fine. Decided to try the latest Nightly Build, same problem. I even uninstalled the plugin many times and removed all .xml data relating o it. Any help here?

RE: Trakt Utilities Error - spong_miester - 2012-10-04

I'm getting this too! Even though i use the same credentials to log in to web site.

RE: Trakt Utilities Error - AMediaConsumer - 2012-10-04

Got it semi working, says there's a python error yet still syncs everything.