Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] Metropolis skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Metropolis (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=162)
+---- Thread: [WIP] Metropolis skin (/showthread.php?tid=99317)

- sialivi - 2011-12-26

Is the apple trailers section behaving a bit odd for anyone else? The first time I select trailers the posters of the trailers load but I can't navigate to select anything. I have to go back to the home screen and select trailers a 2nd time, this time navigation works as expected.

- bandelguy - 2011-12-27

The cdart animation is out of focus with respect to Album art in Music OSD. Also, in the library, the cdart is not round, rotates uneven.

- Broads - 2011-12-27

sialivi Wrote:Is the apple trailers section behaving a bit odd for anyone else? The first time I select trailers the posters of the trailers load but I can't navigate to select anything. I have to go back to the home screen and select trailers a 2nd time, this time navigation works as expected.

Yep, Does that to me as well, haven't said anything though as this is still pre official release, isn't it an awsome skin though.. Big Grin

- giftie - 2011-12-27

bandelguy Wrote:The cdart animation is out of focus with respect to Album art in Music OSD. Also, in the library, the cdart is not round, rotates uneven.

What is you screen resolution and dimensions?

- homerjs - 2011-12-28

I have noticed that when disabling Home Screen items (in the Home Screen Icon layout) ..like Photos AddOns a etc that the scrolling becomes a bit wonky..navigation slows down and the icons when you scroll to the left and go past the Shutdown icon ...the icons no longer magnify..however when you scroll back to the rigt and go past the Shutdown icon.. they start magnifying again...bizarre. However if you dont disable any the scrolling is fine.

- TomislavV - 2011-12-28

Hello,

playing DVD disc doesn't seem to work in the skin, when I hit play disc it recognises it, but nothing happends. In Confluence everything is OK. Eden beta.

Also, the skin doesn't show croatian charset, čćšđž....

That been said, I use it and it is great.

- jhusch - 2011-12-30

Stoli,

Any chance we will be able to add custom menus to this skin? In the Neon Skin (And I realize this one is different) I was able to add a menu that was tied to a program that launched netflix through Windows Media Center.

Thanks and great work on both Skins Smile

- sialivi - 2011-12-31

I needed a viewtype for showing both poster and fanart, and ended up with this work-in-progress. Not sure it's worth including, I'm a programmer not a designer and should know better than to dabble in layout Wink

- tuckbodi - 2011-12-31

jhusch Wrote:Stoli,

Any chance we will be able to add custom menus to this skin? In the Neon Skin (And I realize this one is different) I was able to add a menu that was tied to a program that launched netflix through Windows Media Center.

Thanks and great work on both Skins Smile

link

- stoli - 2012-01-01

sialivi Wrote:I needed a viewtype for showing both poster and fanart, and ended up with this work-in-progress. Not sure it's worth including, I'm a programmer not a designer and should know better than to dabble in layout Wink

I like it. Smile

- supertom44 - 2012-01-01

sialivi Wrote:I needed a viewtype for showing both poster and fanart, and ended up with this work-in-progress. Not sure it's worth including, I'm a programmer not a designer and should know better than to dabble in layout Wink

I too think it looks good!

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2012-01-01

+1

- Hudson_Hawk04 - 2012-01-01

TomislavV Wrote:Hello,

playing DVD disc doesn't seem to work in the skin, when I hit play disc it recognises it, but nothing happends. In Confluence everything is OK. Eden beta.

Also, the skin doesn't show croatian charset, čćšđž....

That been said, I use it and it is great.

could it be a translation issue?

- Baswazz - 2012-01-02

+1

- limeblue - 2012-01-02

+1
And I have that on my modded reFocus skin