Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] Metropolis skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Metropolis (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=162)
+---- Thread: [WIP] Metropolis skin (/showthread.php?tid=99317)

- stoli - 2012-03-01

bandelguy Wrote:@ Stoli: Path to music folder is set as : D/MUSIC/. All the artist logos appear in the low list view in the library. But in the OSD only those logos appear where the artist folder contain both the logo.png and album folder. T!, Aeon Nox, C.E. V2 shows all the logos , irrespective of the fact whether the artist folder contains both album and logo.png or only logo.png.

That's odd - I don't believe their is any code that should impact that. I'll look into it.

- tcman47 - 2012-03-01

Is Metropolis Eden RC1 compatible? Eek

It's my fav skin, I wouldn't want to lose it. No

thanks

- tcman47 - 2012-03-01

Is Metropolis Eden RC1 compatible? Eek

It's my fav skin, I wouldn't want to lose it. No

thanks Nod

- homerjs - 2012-03-01

stoli Wrote:I believe it's already fixed - when did you last update?

updated 5 days ago. Just updated to Eden yesterday. TV shows are fine, just some movies with long descriptions ...like LOTR or Avatar

- Victim - 2012-03-01

I'm not sure if you saw my requests. Can these things be added somehow?

Victim Wrote:1. Season Fan-art
2. Customizable home-screen (custom playlists)
3. Scrolling Letters

- TerranQ - 2012-03-02

Running Eden RC1, and one thing I've noticed is when playing a movie and I hit info, the plot at the top is overlayed with other text-genre and director (same as described above I believe) making it pretty much unreadable.

I've also noticed that the tv show next aired never seems to update the info, unless I manually do it. It's still showing the next episode for all my shows as being the one from a few weeks ago, which is the last time I ran the addon manually.

Also, any plans to support the watchlist addon by Ronie?

Thanks for all the hard work stoli and Amra

- User 55003 - 2012-03-02

Regarding updates to the next aired addon.
Quote from the readme file..

Quote:How to use this addon in your skin:

I) Startup.xml:
RunScript(script.tv.show.next.aired,silent=True)

the script will scan your library and tries to fetch next aired info for every show.
there's no need to specify an alarm, the script will set one internally, it runs every day at midnight.

So adding <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.tv.show.next.aired)">RunScript(script.tv.show.next.aired,silent=True)</onload> to the startup.xml should do the trick. Wink

- jabba_29 - 2012-03-03

Quote:Running Eden RC1, and one thing I've noticed is when playing a movie and I hit info, the plot at the top is overlayed with other text-genre and director (same as described above I believe) making it pretty much unreadable.
I get it for tv shows too.

Last update to skin was 28/2.

I am using RC2 on ATV2.

- protocol77 - 2012-03-04

Is it possible for you to put a HD Movies button on the main menu to separate from non HD movies

- homerjs - 2012-03-04

Steveb Wrote:Image

Next aired is not showing me any artwork...seems to not be functioning, it does list " Airing Today:6 Listed Shows:22 " but no artwork. This didnt work, then it did work, not sure why or how and then updated to Eden and once again doesnt work. Is this skin related, addon related?? Do I need something else besides Next Airing installed?? any ideas? Running xbmc on my atv2

thanks

Update...started working...not sure why didn't do anything...weird, oh well

- VanillaXtract - 2012-03-05

Am I missing something obvious? Is there a way to change so that when I click on movies it can go straight into genres? Instead of right now I have to highlight movies, hit right, then go down to genres and click enter.

- ialand - 2012-03-08

Absolutely stunning skin, question tho.. would it be possible to have an option to switch the lower left/right corners. (ie. have the date/time/weather left justified in the left corner and things normally in the left in the right?)

- karnage1020 - 2012-03-08

Updated to Eden RC2 and thought I'd give this skin a go ... holy crap it is nice!!

I was previosuly using Aeon Nox which I thought was the bees knees, but this skin just seems to be so much cleaner and really easy to use.

Music Genres (last batch) - Amra - 2012-03-08

Hey Stoli, Here is the last batch of music genre icons. I am done doing them & really just did these additional 13 as a favor to sialivi who was always very helpful to me when I was doing this skin.

DOWNLOAD

Hope you can use them. Thanks... Amra

- Amra - 2012-03-08

stoli,

I found some time to work on the extra themes I had wanted to do way back when. Here is the first one, "Glass" if you are interested in adding it. If not, don't sweat it. I wanted to do it for myself anyway as I use multiple profiles for my family and like to have a different theme for each one.

I want to do more themes when I find the time. Hope you can use this one.

DOWNLOAD Glass Theme
(For anyone else wanting to add this to Metropolis, just extract to your Metropolis skin folder)