Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] Metropolis skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Metropolis (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=162)
+---- Thread: [WIP] Metropolis skin (/showthread.php?tid=99317)

RE: [WIP] Metropolis skin - hdmax - 2012-05-10

It must be one of those things in life that just can't be explained. I had restarted the PC several times, and nothing seemed to help, then out of the blue all was working again.

Thanks for keeping an eye on this thread even if you didn't help this time, you help more times then not!

(2012-05-08, 22:12)stoli Wrote: Didn't do a thing - it had to be something on your end. Smile

RE: [WIP] Metropolis skin - username145 - 2012-05-11

PVR Support planned? :-)

RE: [WIP] Metropolis skin - deh2k7 - 2012-05-12

Any plans for advanced launcher and/or rcb support?

RE: [WIP] Metropolis skin - VanillaXtract - 2012-06-13

What are the music and music video genres in Metropolis that have their own icon?

RE: [WIP] Metropolis skin - protocol77 - 2012-06-14

Can someone help I am trying to use the banner views but some shows are not displaying the banner despite a banner.jpg being in the shows folder on my server I have enabled banner.jog for banner view in options and landscape but still does it but for only a couple shows

also when i try to reboot my xbmc box (openelec) i go to shutdown then go to submenu and select restart but it does not restart the machine just the skin is there a reboot button i can press S on my keyboard to bring up a shutdown menu or do so with my keymapped remote but would like to be able to reboot from within the shutdown submenu as well

RE: [WIP] Metropolis skin - thewarm - 2012-06-14

(2012-06-14, 18:42)protocol77 Wrote: Can someone help I am trying to use the banner views but some shows are not displaying the banner despite a banner.jog being in the shows folder on my server I have enabled banner.jog for banner view in options and landscape but still does it but for only a couple shows

is .jog a typo? should be banner.jpg

RE: [WIP] Metropolis skin - RRmalvado - 2012-06-19

Does anyone know if you can, like on Confluence, select one video, right-click (menu item), and select "Play from here"?

This allows for multiple episodes/movies to be played consecutively without user intervention.

RE: [WIP] Metropolis skin - jingai - 2012-06-19

(2012-06-19, 01:39)RRmalvado Wrote: Does anyone know if you can, like on Confluence, select one video, right-click (menu item), and select "Play from here"?

This allows for multiple episodes/movies to be played consecutively without user intervention.

I don't think so, but I want that feature (for music videos, mostly), so I'll add it soon.

-j

RE: [WIP] Metropolis skin - jingai - 2012-06-19

I just went to implement this and noticed it's already there. Is it not showing for you, RRmalvado?

RE: [WIP] Metropolis skin - RRmalvado - 2012-06-19

No unfortunately not. Maybe I'm missing a step?

EDIT: I'm on version 1.1.0 of Metropolis.

RE: [WIP] Metropolis skin - jingai - 2012-06-20

I really am not sure. Like I said, I see it on my machines.. I don't think it's a setting specific to Metropolis, but there may be some system setting that activated it for me?

RE: [WIP] Metropolis skin - stoli - 2012-06-20

(2012-06-19, 01:39)RRmalvado Wrote: Does anyone know if you can, like on Confluence, select one video, right-click (menu item), and select "Play from here"?

I think I have this one figured out... I have the option to Play from Here for all movies except for the last one alphabetically in a folder tree.

Example folder structure:

Movies\Alien\alien.avi
Movies\Star Wars\star wars.avi
Movies\Up in the Air\up in the air.avi

Alien and Star wars will both have the option to "Play from Here" but Up in the Air will not. I see the same results in Confluence.

What is your folder structure like?

RE: [WIP] Metropolis skin - RRmalvado - 2012-06-21

Interesting, I restored my ATV2 last night and jailbroke it. After installing XBMC and applying my settings I redownloaded Metropolis and now the option is there.

Sorry for jumping the gun, but it definitely was not there before.

RE: [WIP] Metropolis skin - bandelguy - 2012-06-22

any chance for weather underground extended info?

RE: [WIP] Metropolis skin - jingai - 2012-06-25

(2012-06-22, 17:35)bandelguy Wrote: any chance for weather underground extended info?

I have it on my list of things to do, but I won't get to it for another month or so.