Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- adox - 2011-06-15

Ok guys first post so be gentle.

Im trying to SSH the repo to ATV2 from my Mac but when I run the command Im getting:

Unable to locally verify the issuer's authority.
To connect to github.com insecurely, use `--no-check-certificate'.
Unable to establish SSL connection

Where can I find no check certificate?

- jabba_29 - 2011-06-15

Ssh into your atv, and upload the repo zip file and install from zip through the atv add add ons function. This will install morstars repo. Then you should be able to add video add ons and footy should be there. Been a while since I have done this but should work.

I think it is also available if you install the plugin installer repo.

- coletrickle88 - 2011-06-20

jabba_29 Wrote:Ssh into your atv, and upload the repo zip file and install from zip through the atv add add ons function. This will install morstars repo. Then you should be able to add video add ons and footy should be there. Been a while since I have done this but should work.
I think it is also available if you install the plugin installer repo.

I ve tried what you said here but it says addon is not correct structure . any more ways to do it ?

- mortstar - 2011-06-20

coletrickle88 Wrote:I ve tried what you said here but it says addon is not correct structure . any more ways to do it ?

From first post:
myksterx Wrote:Installation
Repository Instructions (Recommended)
1) Install Repo Install from HERE
2) In XBMC goto Settings -> Add-Ons -> Install from zip file
3) Use the app to browse to 'mortstar's repo' and install
OR
1) Install Repo Install from: HERE
2) In XBMC goto Settings -> Add-Ons -> Install from zip file

Best method is 'recommended'. Get the Repository Installer .zip, upload and install it to your ATV.

Not only will this make installing mortstar's repo very easy, but all other repo's you might need in the future as well. As long as they are on the wiki.

Once you have the repository installed, restart XBMC and go to add-on manager to install LoF.

- coletrickle88 - 2011-06-20

mortstar Wrote:From first post:

Best method is 'recommended'. Get the Repository Installer .zip, upload and install it to your ATV.

Not only will this make installing mortstar's repo very easy, but all other repo's you might need in the future as well. As long as they are on the wiki.

Once you have the repository installed, restart XBMC and go to add-on manager to install LoF.

cool thank you i will try that later .

- flea - 2011-07-02

Hi - I'm trying to login to LOF through the plugin but it tells me my username / pass are wrong. When I use the same details on the website, I get in fine.

XBMC log shows this entry:
Quote:12:33:10 T:4072 M:1818050560 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
12:33:14 T:468 M:1817604096 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.lof/?url=Settings&mode=3
12:33:14 T:468 M:1817604096 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.lof/?url=Settings&mode=3) failed
12:33:14 T:5108 M:1817526272 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
12:33:15 T:5108 M:1817751552 ERROR: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::AddItem - called with an invalid handle.
12:33:15 T:5108 M:1817751552 ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
12:33:15 T:5108 M:1817751552 ERROR: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::EndOfDirectory - called with an invalid handle.
12:33:19 T:3268 M:1816543232 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
12:33:23 T:468 M:1815511040 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.lof/?url=Settings&mode=3
12:33:23 T:468 M:1815511040 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.lof/?url=Settings&mode=3) failed

Are there any other logs I can look at that might explain what is going wrong?

many thanks

- junkiepilot - 2011-07-02

flea Wrote:Hi - I'm trying to login to LOF through the plugin but it tells me my username / pass are wrong. When I use the same details on the website, I get in fine.

XBMC log shows this entry:

Are there any other logs I can look at that might explain what is going wrong?

many thanks

I'm getting this too on windows. On ATV2 i get a warning that username and password is incorrect but it still gives me a channel listing.

- flea - 2011-07-02

I get this on ATV2 and on Windows unfortunately - neither are letting me get past to view the channel list.

- whufclee - 2011-07-02

I'm getting this on both my PC and xbox setups. However on the xbox I am still able to use it as normal as all the listings still appear (just under where it says incorrect username/password). PC just shows me the "incorrect username" screen and I can't go any further.

- xcandyman1 - 2011-07-02

Same issue for me also incorrect password alert via xbmc stable dharma openelec

- mclog - 2011-07-02

Hi

I'll check this tonight, I assume it's just an update to the LOF site that confuses a couple of checks.

- VanZan - 2011-07-02

Sort it out NOW!!! What else do we pay you the big bucks for? Big Grin

Fix to Current Problem - mclog - 2011-07-02

Yes, my big bucks are highly motivating Wink OK, I have the fix, less than 10 minutes after reading the problem, so not too bad :p

For people who are impatient and can't wait for the build to come, open the file \XBMC\addons\plugin.video.lof\modules\LOF_Scraper.py and change line 21 from:

self.unapwd_regex = '<h3 align="left">Welcome,<b><i> (.+?)</i>'

to:

self.unapwd_regex = '<td width="85%">Welcome, (.+?)&nbsp;</td>'

Otherwise, wait for new build to be posted/added to the repo later today Smile

VanZan Wrote:Sort it out NOW!!! What else do we pay you the big bucks for? Big Grin

- VanZan - 2011-07-02

You'd think they'd stop messing around with the site on the very day of the fight wouldn't you? Thanks mclog!!

- flea - 2011-07-02

Thats it sorted - thank you very much for the quick fix!