Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- groggy - 2011-08-10

I think you have a pretty good excuse not be working on things like this when you have a new baby in the house!
Congrats mate

- mclog - 2011-08-10

Thanks for congratulations gentlemen.

I had a quick look and made the fixes. They'll be pushed through the repo or direct download link shortly.

[EDIT] If anyone is out "protesting" tonight, think you could pick me up a pram Wink

- cifa - 2011-08-11

mclog Wrote:Thanks for congratulations gentlemen.

I had a quick look and made the fixes. They'll be pushed through the repo or direct download link shortly.

[EDIT] If anyone is out "protesting" tonight, think you could pick me up a pram Wink

lol. Big Grin congratulations to all three of you!
thanks for the fix. will check out tom.

- VanZan - 2011-08-11

Upgraded to 1.6.7 and logged in no problem! I got an error when I tried to access the schedule but that might be because there is none? Could access the channels fine though and watching SSN now. Now all we need is those malcontents to get sorted.

- mclog - 2011-08-11

I'll look at the schedule issue later today, got some things on today. Likely the schedule issue is something with this message telling that they'll confirm the schedule later.

VanZan Wrote:Upgraded to 1.6.7 and logged in no problem! I got an error when I tried to access the schedule but that might be because there is none? Could access the channels fine though and watching SSN now. Now all we need is those malcontents to get sorted.

- mahockey - 2011-08-11

mclog Wrote:I'll look at the schedule issue later today, got some things on today. Likely the schedule issue is something with this message telling that they'll confirm the schedule later.

Congratulations !

The login issue is sorted on the atv2 plugin but the channels won't stream .. Most give a script error and a few look to be loading then give a message to check the logs as failed to load .(something along those lines)
I'm too much of a noob to know were to help you out with this , even if I could post you the log .. Where can I find it .

Besides you are busy enough with your new addition to the family .. So maybe between nappy changes , making bottles , drooling over your baby , and stunned with disbelief that you can bring something so beautiful into the world .. You might throw an eye on things. .

Congrats again.
Enjoy !

- mortstar - 2011-08-11

mahockey Wrote:Congratulations !

The login issue is sorted on the atv2 plugin but the channels won't stream .. Most give a script error and a few look to be loading then give a message to check the logs as failed to load .(something along those lines)
I'm too much of a noob to know were to help you out with this , even if I could post you the log .. Where can I find it .

Besides you are busy enough with your new addition to the family .. So maybe between nappy changes , making bottles , drooling over your baby , and stunned with disbelief that you can bring something so beautiful into the world .. You might throw an eye on things. .

Congrats again.
Enjoy !

No channels are actually active at the moment. This is why none of the channels are playing back for you. Once the cricket starts you should see something, if not before.

Now that the LOF admin has had contact with the dev's there may be something the site can do to make it easier for the plugin to detect whether it should try playing a stream or not.

But mclog just had a new addition to the family so don't expect too many changes from him in the near future Smile

- asleulv - 2011-08-11

Just tested and found these issues:
1. Channel 5 (Sky News) is not orking thru ATV2, but plays fine in OsX.
2. Trying to access Schedule gets me "Sciprt failed!"

I absolutely love this addon, though Smile

- ady199 - 2011-08-11

asleulv Wrote:Just tested and found these issues:
1. Channel 5 (Sky News) is not orking thru ATV2, but plays fine in OsX.
2. Trying to access Schedule gets me "Sciprt failed!"

I absolutely love this addon, though Smile

The only channel that works for me on the ATV2 is Channel 1 (Sky Sports 1 HD)

- VanZan - 2011-08-11

ady199 Wrote:The only channel that works for me on the ATV2 is Channel 1 (Sky Sports 1 HD)
Same here on my XBOX! They waited all summer until two days before the new season to start making changes to the website. I'd laugh if I didn't feel like crying! In addition to that my team's game against Everton was called off too.

- asleulv - 2011-08-11

ady199 Wrote:The only channel that works for me on the ATV2 is Channel 1 (Sky Sports 1 HD)

I really hope this will be fixed before the season starts... Huh

- VanZan - 2011-08-11

I think we're screwed! McClog went off and became a Dad the week the season starts (selfish blighter) and the UK descended into anarchy the same time. Ever get the feeling things are going against you?

- asleulv - 2011-08-11

I've got a feeling he'll be the hero and save our asses before KO on saturday.

- mclog - 2011-08-11

Nobody is screwed Smile I'm looking at the channels on my browser at the moment. The only one that is up at the moment is Channel 1 (Sky Sports 1 HD). Channels 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 are giving not found errors (browser errors), channels 2, 3, 4, 5, and 12 are just not streaming anything right now.

Plugin can't play what's not online Sad

- ady199 - 2011-08-11

mclog Wrote:Nobody is screwed Smile I'm looking at the channels on my browser at the moment. The only one that is up at the moment is Channel 1 (Sky Sports 1 HD). Channels 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 are giving not found errors (browser errors), channels 2, 3, 4, 5, and 12 are just not streaming anything right now.

Plugin can't play what's not online Sad

Sheffield Wednesday V Blackpool is on Channel 3 on their website but is currently showing on Channel 1 on the ATV2

Sky Sports News is working on Channel 12 on the ATV2

Is it possible to get the Schedule working on the ATV2?

Thanks in advance