Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- VanZan - 2011-08-20

quiet storm iii Wrote:what exactly can you watch on this repo?

What exactly can you watch on a plugin called "LiveOnlineFooty"? Rolleyes

- mclog - 2011-08-20

The playback will still work fine from the schedule, I think I can improve some regex to cover multiple scenarios with this issue. Have patience and we'll get there Smile

VanZan Wrote:Sigh! I'm on the XBOX and getting sick to the back teeth of having to update this every fucking day. They seem to wait until the last minute before a match to start changing things. I thought they were made aware a lot of people were only subscribing because of the plugin? I'm really getting fed up. None of this directed at you mclog mate.

I just tried watching the Newcastle game and it's buffering constantly so that's really improved my mood.

- yum2yum - 2011-08-20

VanZan Wrote:Sigh! I'm on the XBOX and getting sick to the back teeth of having to update this every fucking day. They seem to wait until the last minute before a match to start changing things. I thought they were made aware a lot of people were only subscribing because of the plugin? I'm really getting fed up. None of this directed at you mclog mate.

I just tried watching the Newcastle game and it's buffering constantly so that's really improved my mood.

Switch to flashsportsstreams? Works like a charm.

- cf125 - 2011-08-26

mine keeps saying that my username and password is incorrect, when i know they aint, any suggestions

- mclog - 2011-08-26

Update to the newest version.

cf125 Wrote:mine keeps saying that my username and password is incorrect, when i know they aint, any suggestions

- im85288 - 2011-08-27

Mine is just hanging on loading the directory...it finds no items and the only way to exit xbmc is to do a force quit.

The log does not say anything at all..any ideas?

- im85288 - 2011-08-27

im85288 Wrote:Mine is just hanging on loading the directory...it finds no items and the only way to exit xbmc is to do a force quit.

The log does not say anything at all..any ideas?

I got it to work again by removing python 2.5 that I had installed :-)

- adeingolf - 2011-08-27

cf125 Wrote:mine keeps saying that my username and password is incorrect, when i know they aint, any suggestions

Exactly the same problem here - just installed it so presume its latest version.

How do I check or update?

- mclog - 2011-08-27

adeingolf Wrote:Exactly the same problem here - just installed it so presume its latest version.

How do I check or update?

If you installed through the repo, do a force update from the repo, there's a new version, 1.7.4, in it today.

I think the link in the first thread is probably out of date if you installed by downloading.

- adeingolf - 2011-08-27

Thank you for quick reply - appreciate the help.

I did install from repo, just deleted and re-installed - checking changelog, it shows 1.7.4 so I presume that it is the latest installed.

Unfortunately still same problem. Using Acer Revo with OpenELEC.

A real shame as on PC it works fine and looks a great picture Huh

- mclog - 2011-08-27

Hmm, it's something to do with openelec I assume, been several problems with it. If you can post a log that might help me figure out why there are problems with that platform

- mclog - 2011-08-28

Just in case anybody hadn't noticed, there's a new version, 1.7.4, available now in the repo. We got rid of the "Live Now" feature, it was shit. Hopefully, the problems with getting channel names is now quite well resolved, let me know if you see any problems with it.

- groggy - 2011-08-28

mclog Wrote:Just in case anybody hadn't noticed, there's a new version, 1.7.4, available now in the repo. We got rid of the "Live Now" feature, it was shit. Hopefully, the problems with getting channel names is now quite well resolved, let me know if you see any problems with it.

i cant install the repo now Sad

- hunkyn - 2011-08-31

guys i am planning to take the subscription do we have espn and espn2 in this?

thanks

- mclog - 2011-08-31

It's mainly Sky, but as they play all the premiership matches, I assume that some of those come from ESPN as well.

Anything specific on ESPN that you're looking for?

hunkyn Wrote:guys i am planning to take the subscription do we have espn and espn2 in this?

thanks