Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- VanZan - 2011-09-08

splendid thank you Smile

- jabba_29 - 2011-09-08

VanZan Wrote:If I get an invite I'll look after you jabba. That is as long as you're not a screw up Smile
I am assuming that since I have a subscription already I can still renew the subscription every time.

Let's see and thanks for the offer.

- VanZan - 2011-09-08

jabba_29 Wrote:I am assuming that since I have a subscription already I can still renew the subscription every time.

Let's see and thanks for the offer.
Ah I see! They're only blocking new members? So I would have been alright had I done what you did and went for the £6 two month sub. Oh well.

- mortstar - 2011-09-08

VanZan Wrote:Ah I see! They're only blocking new members? So I would have been alright had I done what you did and went for the £6 two month sub. Oh well.

You can definitely still renew as an existing member, whatever the length of your subscription.

- mclog - 2011-09-09

No, it reads that you're unrestricted on your home network. But if you were using it, and your mate in some other location, I think that's a ban.

VanZan Wrote:With the new rules on sharing your account does that mean if I have a channel playing on my laptop and another playing with my XBOX I'll get banned? I often do this when there's no schedule. I'd have something playing on the XBOX and it's far easier to flick through the other channels on my laptop.

- jabba_29 - 2011-09-09

I'm wondering how it will work if you are viewing on an iPad remotely,
obviously not at the same time as at home, but has it a record of your base IP address and only comparing against that.

I doubt their IP restrictions are not as sophisticated as they claim??

- whufclee - 2011-09-09

Not sure but I thought I'd test out their new protocols to see what happens! I was watching something at home and got a mate to try and watch the same stream at his house and apparently he kept getting cut-off every minute. I have since changed my password just to be on the safe side Wink

- unabatedshagie - 2011-09-09

Has anyone gotten this working on Eden or will I have to run two versions of XBMC until Eden is final?

- jabba_29 - 2011-09-09

I have got the latest build (9/9) on ATV2 and it works fine through channel mode -
schedules still föcked.

- joeyjj - 2011-09-09

Anyone get LOF working on xbmc on iphone. everytime I try it gives me the username and password error. When I enter my valid details it tries and fails again. If you enter your settings should it remember the username the next time you go into enter it? Mine doesn't and I'm wondering if it isn't persisting the details and hence not sending them when its requesting the channels.

- joeyjj - 2011-09-09

managed to get logs

DEBUG: JSONRPC Server: New connection detected
ERROR: JSONRPC Server: Accept of new connection failed

- mclog - 2011-09-09

The username and password should be persistent, there was a bug in an old version that caused these username / password errors, so first of all make sure you have the latest version of the plugin, 1.7.4.

Hmm, otherwise, this JSON RPC error you're asking about, I have no idea to be honest, I believe it must be specific to the iPhone (possibly iPaid as well) platform, as nobody else has ever reported any issue about JSON RPC, and there's nothing in the plugin itself that directly uses json.

joeyjj Wrote:Anyone get LOF working on xbmc on iphone. everytime I try it gives me the username and password error. When I enter my valid details it tries and fails again. If you enter your settings should it remember the username the next time you go into enter it? Mine doesn't and I'm wondering if it isn't persisting the details and hence not sending them when its requesting the channels.

- cf125 - 2011-09-11

im getting an error message saying... script failed : plugin.video.lof, any fix for this im running latest version of xbmc nightly on atv2 and latest version of the lof plugin from morsters repo

- mclog - 2011-09-11

It would help more if:

a) you told what you were doing when getting the script error
b) provided a log

The log is more important.

If you were trying to open the schedule, it's broken at the moment.

cf125 Wrote:im getting an error message saying... script failed : plugin.video.lof, any fix for this im running latest version of xbmc nightly on atv2 and latest version of the lof plugin from morsters repo

- ady199 - 2011-09-11

Worked like a dream for me yesterday - watched the Stoke v Liverpool game, the only problem was the result!