Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- richb - 2011-09-24

Thanks mclog, your a star,Big Grin

I hope your baby gets better soon.

- adox - 2011-09-24

Can someone tell me how to do a force refresh of this on ATV2 please.

Thanks.

- ClarkyCat - 2011-09-24

I don't suppose that someone with a spare liveonlinefooty invite could send one my way?

Cheers,
Tim

- adox - 2011-09-24

Feck it, I uninstalled LoF and went to reinstall it and it's disappeared along with all my other add ons!

My other add ons are all still working but if I go into get add ons page in atv2 to see which add ons are installed I get a list of enabled repos but when I go into them there's nothing there.

I unistalled and reinstalled mortstars repo which contains LoF but when I go into it there's no content there.

Anyone got any ideas? I've obviously done something inadvertently in the last few days to loose all the add on info in the repos.

All the installed repos are still working but I can't get LoF back after uninstalling it. Help!!!

- mclog - 2011-09-24

Dont know what might be wrong with the repos but you could download this addon from the link in the 1st post if this thread and install from zip

- adox - 2011-09-24

mclog Wrote:Dont know what might be wrong with the repos but you could download this addon from the link in the 1st post if this thread and install from zip

Yeah I installed the zip file again and installed mortsars repo, which is showing as being enabled but when I enter in to it there's nothing showing in ti.

- ady199 - 2011-09-24

adox Wrote:Feck it, I uninstalled LoF and went to reinstall it and it's disappeared along with all my other add ons!

My other add ons are all still working but if I go into get add ons page in atv2 to see which add ons are installed I get a list of enabled repos but when I go into them there's nothing there.

I unistalled and reinstalled mortstars repo which contains LoF but when I go into it there's no content there.

Anyone got any ideas? I've obviously done something inadvertently in the last few days to loose all the add on info in the repos.

All the installed repos are still working but I can't get LoF back after uninstalling it. Help!!!

Sounds like your addons db file is corrupt - try the following (close XBMC first)

Browse to:-

/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database

and delete any Addons**.db files

then re-start XBMC

- adox - 2011-09-24

ady199 Wrote:Sounds like your addons db file is corrupt - try the following (close XBMC first)

Browse to:-

/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database

and delete any Addons**.db files

then re-start XBMC

Nail on the head. All sorted.

Thanks so much for taking the time to post.Big Grin

- Mrkennedy - 2011-09-26

Hi guys,

looking for an invite if possible, heard that everyone who is a member gets 2 invites each.

Would really appreciate it

thanks

- byronicman - 2011-09-27

I would love an invite too, if anyone has a spare one, please.

(Sorry to derail the tread).

- macphin - 2011-09-27

Hi guys,

I would like an invite as well. Would highly appreciate it. Really want to see today Man City game Smile

Thanks!

- PeterUK - 2011-09-30

Any chance of an invite please lads?

- unabatedshagie - 2011-09-30

Great, it's now turned into an invite request thread. Undecided

- Nibbsy - 2011-10-02

Has anyone else suddenly started having problems with this addon today? Was fine yesterday, but I'm now getting 'script failed' error. Same for flashsportstreams too.

I've checked my other add ons and those seem fine. Anyone know what the problem could be?

- mclog - 2011-10-02

Liveonlinefooty site is totally down at the moment, none of Flashsportstream streams are active currently.

Nibbsy Wrote:Has anyone else suddenly started having problems with this addon today? Was fine yesterday, but I'm now getting 'script failed' error. Same for flashsportstreams too.

I've checked my other add ons and those seem fine. Anyone know what the problem could be?