Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- eddietop - 2011-10-08

If anyone has a spare invite i'd be eternally grateful!

- jabba_29 - 2011-10-08

mclog Wrote:Excellent Smile Did you get a chance to check that LOF stream of Montenegro vs England? Amazing quality, best stream I've ever seen by a mile! No stutter for me, smooth as butter, so blame your cheap ISP if it was bad :p

Monster Jam!
I watched the last 10 minutes.
It was playing fine since I downgraded XBMC. Quality was not as clear as pre-match but it was smooth..

[OFF TOPIC]@Monster Jam - Frankie is up for it, missus away so might just be him.
His pal was planning on going so need to check the status....

Will get back to you on it.[/OFF TOPIC]

online footy invite - Jiminho - 2011-10-10

has anyone got a spare invite for liveonlinefooty.com it would be much appriciated
pm me or email it to me

- duncansau80 - 2011-10-11

I am trying to renew my subscription for LOF but when i click on the add/renew subscription i get message saying encryption is not secure and third parties could gain access to information. Also the option to renew the drop down option does not show an option for the 2 month subscription.

Is there an issue with the website at the moment?

Many thanks

Duncan

- whufclee - 2011-10-11

I had a similar problem when trying to renew on FSS, if you're using Internet Explorer try using Google Chrome or Firefox. A lot of sites currently seem to be having compatibility issues with the new IE. Might not be that at all but worth a shot.

- duncansau80 - 2011-10-11

thanks for reply

i did think it might have been IE but also same issue in firefox. I hope its just a wee glitch so i can renew subscription as soon as possible

- mclog - 2011-10-12

I may have to drop this plugin, if I have to watch Spain giving Scotland another chasing like that Sad

- icky - 2011-10-12

mclog Wrote:I may have to drop this plugin, if I have to watch Spain giving Scotland another chasing like that Sad

well it was spain!!!!!! Smile

- mortstar - 2011-10-12

icky Wrote:well it was spain!!!!!! Smile

...and it was Scotland! Wink

- Jarviss - 2011-10-14

Anyone know why I'm getting script errors on every channel, since last week on my iphone4? Ive checked and there is no update available! Do I need to manually install an update or something?

- mclog - 2011-10-14

A log would help, what version of xbmc are you running?

Jarviss Wrote:Anyone know why I'm getting script errors on every channel, since last week on my iphone4? Ive checked and there is no update available! Do I need to manually install an update or something?

- lucavialli - 2011-10-15

Am running atv2 on the latest stable release and have installed plugin through mortstar repo and is up to date.

However it keeps telling me my user pass is incorrect.

Works fine on laptop.

Any ideas?

- Nibbsy - 2011-10-16

I know this isn't strictly the right place to ask about this, but not sure where else to turn.

It looks like my account has been disabled for logging in at different locations simultaneously. This must have happened when I am away for the weekend watching streams on my laptop, and my housemate watches on the ATV at home.

Problem is, I can't find any way of getting in touch with the admins to sort it out. Has anyone experienced this or can suggest anything I might be able to do to sort it out?

- pHo - 2011-10-16

Again, like above I know this isn't the right place but wondering if you guys are having a similar issue - my sub ran out so I went to renew it, but instead of the usual £6 for 2 months option, it's only giving me the £2/day option. Have they changed their subscriptions?

edit: looks like someones messed up the HTML, in Safari I only get the £2/day option and in Firefox I only get the £6/60 days option!

LoF support - das1969 - 2011-10-16

Nibbsy Wrote:I know this isn't strictly the right place to ask about this, but not sure where else to turn.

It looks like my account has been disabled for logging in at different locations simultaneously. This must have happened when I am away for the weekend watching streams on my laptop, and my housemate watches on the ATV at home.

Problem is, I can't find any way of getting in touch with the admins to sort it out. Has anyone experienced this or can suggest anything I might be able to do to sort it out?

Try this link for live support ttp://217.23.7.236/livechat/livezilla.php