Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- icky - 2011-10-20

VanZan Wrote:I don't know why you're being so "high and mighty" about things? Do you work for LOF or something? The service last night was crap and I don't care if you get your knickers in a twist about me saying that. All I wanted was one CL game in good quality and they couldn't even manage that. I've been the first to defend them in the past. If the service was like that all the time I wouldn't pay 2 pence for it let alone the £28 for the season ticket. This "it's far cheaper than Sky" argument doesn't hold any water for me. If it's crap I don't care how cheap it is.

as i said in my original post... if you want to complain about the pirated material that you have paid for then more fool you.

You defend them when their streams are excellent but shout "bad customer service" when you dont get what you want..... you are illegally watching an illegal stream.... think its prob best to tell the owners of LOF your problems rather than post it here.

I do not work for LOF or FSS... i am a subscriber to both though as i didnt know which would be better... and i will be subscribing to LOF again next year.

Its 300 quid cheaper than sky! you dont complain that your skoda doesnt go as fast as porsche do yaHuh

Stated at the start... dont want a flame war and so apologize if i have offended you, i just find the complaining about Piracy abit cheeky Smile

EDIT - I forgot as well VIASAT where all the premier league games are shown cost around 1500 quid for a two year subscription (granted rented with dish).... maybe we will make that even better value then?

- unabatedshagie - 2011-10-22

I am currently unable to use this addon, when I open the addon I get a message saying my username and password are incorrect. I know they are correct as the addon was working a few weeks ago and I haven't changed the settings since.

I'm running the latest nightly (XBMCSetup-20111020-59dec96-master.exe) but it's been happening for the last couple of builds I have used (I usually install the latest build available on a Sunday)

Just wondering if anyone is using this with the nightlies and are having the same issue?

- jabba_29 - 2011-10-22

I'm wondering if there is something fundamentally f@cked up their site right now.
Was having a few issues before my account expired and now
I cannot renew my membership!!

- zap30 - 2011-10-22

Hi

I am a new user to XBMC and really like the sound of this addon. Can anybody send me a code so I can get access to LiveOnlineFooty.com?

Many thanks

- nickc25 - 2011-10-26

Hiya

I am using this on a macbook pro and I get an error when it loads. It says that my username and password is incorrect, despite the fact that the same details work on the LOF website fine.

This is my first time using XBMC and I am looking to install it on my Apple TV 2 but I have got to order a cable first. Can anyone get this working?

I have used LOF for several years (they had a different name before LOF) and never had an issue, but I saw the opportunity to use with an apple tv and it looks good. Are there any alternatives to LOF that would work just as well on an apple TV? I was testing on my mac first and I think if it doesnt work on mac why would it work on apple tv?

Thanks

- unabatedshagie - 2011-10-26

nickc25 Wrote:Hiya

I am using this on a macbook pro and I get an error when it loads. It says that my username and password is incorrect, despite the fact that the same details work on the LOF website fine.

This is my first time using XBMC and I am looking to install it on my Apple TV 2 but I have got to order a cable first. Can anyone get this working?

I have used LOF for several years (they had a different name before LOF) and never had an issue, but I saw the opportunity to use with an apple tv and it looks good. Are there any alternatives to LOF that would work just as well on an apple TV? I was testing on my mac first and I think if it doesnt work on mac why would it work on apple tv?

Thanks
I'm not sure if this is related to my issue a couple of posts above this. I'm getting a username and password are incorrect message.

- mclog - 2011-10-26

I use it most days on ATV2 without any problem.

Can't help you without a log.

nickc25 Wrote:Hiya

Thanks

- mclog - 2011-10-26

Provide a log for me to look at. What platform are you on? What build of XBMC?

unabatedshagie Wrote:I'm not sure if this is related to my issue a couple of posts above this. I'm getting a username and password are incorrect message.

- ady199 - 2011-10-26

Just started the plugin and it looks like the Schedule is broken - however you can still access the channel list

- handsomepete - 2011-10-26

Any chance of a LOF invite?

Thanks Smile

- VanZan - 2011-10-26

jabba200 Wrote:Any chance of a LOF invite?
[email protected]

Thanks Smile

You mean with both new signups and the invite system disabled? It's a really good idea to post your email address on a public message board as well.

- handsomepete - 2011-10-26

- jabba_29 - 2011-10-26

jabba200 Wrote:..

No relation Laugh

- mclog - 2011-10-26

There's an oddly formed item in the schedule that broke the parsing. I've just added a bunch of checks that should stop it happening again. Will post new version before the weekend.

In the meantime, the schedule will start working again after the event is removed from the website schedule.

ady199 Wrote:Just started the plugin and it looks like the Schedule is broken - however you can still access the channel list

- vamos dan - 2011-10-27

guys how do i sign up on the LOF site? i cant see anywhere it will let me Sad

also is the schedule broke? only showing 2 sunday games all week?

how many prem games do they show on a normal saturday?

Thanks for any help