Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- jabba_29 - 2011-10-27

vamos dan Wrote:how do i do that mate? complete newbie to xbmc and ATV

Does being new to XBMC and ATV mean tha you don't know how forums works?

There are sticky threads that explain exactly what logs are, how to enable debugging and how to post them.

You need to enable debugging in the settings menu so you see output to screen when doing anything. Then read [thread=92480]this thread[/thread] for location of the files and where to post the output.

Hope that helps.

- icky - 2011-10-27

vamos dan Wrote:i paid the £6 fee, entered my username and password on the XBMC when prompted by liveonlinefooty but it doesnt do anything Sad just says incorrect settings, any ideas?

they have to manually process the payment and so if their is no livesupport on the site then the payment wont be processed at the moment and you wont be able to log on.... keep trying live support button on the site until they are online or alternatively i think the email is [email protected]

- vamos dan - 2011-10-27

icky Wrote:they have to manually process the payment and so if their is no livesupport on the site then the payment wont be processed at the moment and you wont be able to log on.... keep trying live support button on the site until they are online or alternatively i think the email is [email protected]

its working now for some reason guys, many thanks, and have taken note of the thread you mentioned jabba, even though it looks confusing as hell lol

- Insight - 2011-10-29

Hi,

I love the addon but for me it's not the most practical way to watch LOF, neither is LOF's flash player - is there any chance anyone knows how to watch LOF in something like VLC or mPlayer, I've tried opening the rtmp stream in VLC but cant seem to get it to work.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers.

- mclog - 2011-10-29

How is vlc or mplayer more convenient?

- Insight - 2011-10-29

mclog Wrote:How is vlc or mplayer more convenient?

Lightweight whereas XBMC and Flash make my graphics card go crazy and after about 20-30 minutes it slows down/crashes/freezes or overheats.

- VanZan - 2011-10-29

Buy an Apple TV 2 from Amazon. Jailbreak it and put XBMC on there. Hook it up to your TV and it doesn't get any more convenient me old China! Smile

- mclog - 2011-10-29

Do you have graphics card from a 1987 Texas instruments calculator?

Insight Wrote:Lightweight whereas XBMC and Flash make my graphics card go crazy and after about 20-30 minutes it slows down/crashes/freezes or overheats.

- Insight - 2011-10-29

VanZan Wrote:Buy an Apple TV 2 from Amazon. Jailbreak it and put XBMC on there. Hook it up to your TV and it doesn't get any more convenient me old China! Smile

Hi,

Thanks for the advice, are there any XBMC devices that are a bit cheaper?

Cheers.

mclog Wrote:Do you have graphics card from a 1987 Texas instruments calculator?

Intel GMA my friend Smile

- mclog - 2011-10-29

Gma what? I had gma950 in a mac mini until a month or two ago. It should have no problems with xbmc flash streaming at all.

- VanZan - 2011-10-29

Insight Wrote:Hi,

Thanks for the advice, are there any XBMC devices that are a bit cheaper?

Cheers.
You could buy an old XBOX and mod it. Be aware that's it very old tech and can't handle most HD files. It's also no longer supported here and God knows what will happen after Eden is released.

- mclog - 2011-10-29

Noting cheaper than an ATV2 at the moment. I use one and it works great. About £90 from amazon. Stop smoking weed for a week and you can afford it Smile

- ReekoB - 2011-10-30

Hey mclog - i replied to your old thread a while back but looks like that ones dead now. This one seems allot more active.

Any news on the port to Plex?

Plex got updated in the early hours today and supports flash / silverlight properly now. It's a massive update i'm sure your aware of.

Would be good to have a plex media server side add on or channel i think they are called? Stream from the PMS to any Plex client.

I'll be checking this post for a reply Smile

- mclog - 2011-11-03

Nowhere with the port, got a new baby in the house taking most of my time, oh, and sold my mac as well, so had no machine to check it out on, with this new update, I can now test it on other machines, so maybe some progress to happen soon.

ReekoB Wrote:Hey mclog - i replied to your old thread a while back but looks like that ones dead now. This one seems allot more active.

Any news on the port to Plex?

Plex got updated in the early hours today and supports flash / silverlight properly now. It's a massive update i'm sure your aware of.

Would be good to have a plex media server side add on or channel i think they are called? Stream from the PMS to any Plex client.

I'll be checking this post for a reply Smile

Invite - altijoa - 2011-11-04

Hi,

can someone send me a invite to LOF? Smile

Thank you