Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- VinceNL - 2011-11-25

Just saw this thread for the first time, but this is exactly what i'm looking for to replace all my streaming footy links on the laptop!
Is there a possiblity i could get an invite from someone? TIA!

- mclog - 2011-11-25

Check this post:

LOF Registration Post
VinceNL Wrote:Just saw this thread for the first time, but this is exactly what i'm looking for to replace all my streaming footy links on the laptop!
Is there a possiblity i could get an invite from someone? TIA!

- VanZan - 2011-11-25

mclog Wrote:I moved the settings out of the main menu, if you need to change username and password, go to system > add-ons > enabled add-ons > video add-ons > liveonlinefooty, and select configure, there you can do the username and password.

How does that translate for those of us on the XBOX mclog mate?

- mclog - 2011-11-25

No idea, don't have an XBOX Smile

There's no section in the settings for managing add-ons? If LOF is already installed and working, then the username/password will still work as the settings file doesn't disappear when you reinstall the plugin.

If there's no way to do that on XBOX, then I'll add the settings on the homescreen again.

VanZan Wrote:How does that translate for those of us on the XBOX mclog mate?

- mortstar - 2011-11-25

mclog Wrote:OK guys, the new version should be pushed through the repo in the next day or so.

For the less patient, you can download from here: LOF Download.

I think it should work fine, but maybe the schedule has a chance to be a little flakey. The LOF website itself has been very hit or miss this week, so if you get lots of errors, try a couple of times to play stream, view schedule or whatever, before reporting bugs as it's mainly going to be problems with the site itself.

I moved the settings out of the main menu, if you need to change username and password, go to system > add-ons > enabled add-ons > video add-ons > liveonlinefooty, and select configure, there you can do the username and password.

Happy viewing!

Or just use the Context Menu button ('c' on the keyboard) when the addon is highlighted and choose 'Add-on settings'. Wink

- cifa - 2011-11-25

mclog Wrote:No idea, don't have an XBOX Smile

There's no section in the settings for managing add-ons? If LOF is already installed and working, then the username/password will still work as the settings file doesn't disappear when you reinstall the plugin.

If there's no way to do that on XBOX, then I'll add the settings on the homescreen again.

quick test:

schedule not working at min - but its early days. I'll see how it goes for a bit - before uploading any debug logs.
the streams are def on - well channel 1 is (England under 16) - good pic too! not tried any other

@ vanzan - i run this exclusively on the XBOX too
pressing the white button (before executing your plugin) on your controller should get you to the settings part. my settings had stayed on anyway.

- mclog - 2011-11-26

I can see what the problem is with the schedule, but I have a hangover and won't fix it today.

- edwinchester - 2011-11-26

error script failed on the schedule for me also, on my ATV 2, and windows 7.

- john.doe - 2011-11-26

Any chance of adding channel 4 HD to the channel list?

As a workaround I have added channel 4 to favorites and went into the favorites.xml and edited the "channel4.php" to "channel4hd.php".

- edwinchester - 2011-11-27

Everything back to normal now mclog thanks for the work

- ady199 - 2011-11-29

Hi,

Just to let you know that the Schedule seems to be broke again.

Just sits at Loading Directory

- edwinchester - 2011-11-29

Spoke too soon aarghhh

Script error message back on schedules

- cifa - 2011-11-29

nothing working here for me on v2.0 Sad
I see no channels & schedule gives script error?
I noticed the channel problem 2 days ago but been too busy to update this thread.

when I try 1.7.5 - I see the channels but script error on schedule (2 days ago schedule was working without your fix - which was odd?!) channel 1 playing fine on this version currently.

is it worth me upping a debug.log again as I use this exclusively on the XBOX?

- MitzS - 2011-11-30

i cant seem to get it to work on AT2 downloaded correctly n can see secdule but cannot get streams to work...

- mclog - 2011-11-30

As I said, I know what's wrong with schedule, I'm working out a fix for it. For any other problems, post logs.