Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] seeon.tv - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] seeon.tv (/showthread.php?tid=99803)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- t0mm0 - 2011-07-25

adioukrou Wrote:Hi, t0mm0 can you take a look at this" myafricanpack.com" I know someone can create a plugin or a repo.Huh

not likely! it is a subscription service that requires you to buy a set top box from them.

have you read the page? Huh

or am i missing something :confused2:

- Humano555 - 2011-07-26

hi t0mm0.
thanks for your time creating this plug-in/add-on. id like to follow instruccions on creating new channels, but im running xbmc on apple tv2. does anyone knows the path as of where i need to edit the files to add more live channels for my seeon tv add-on ?
thanks

- t0mm0 - 2011-07-26

Humano555 Wrote:hi t0mm0.
thanks for your time creating this plug-in/add-on. id like to follow instruccions on creating new channels, but im running xbmc on apple tv2. does anyone knows the path as of where i need to edit the files to add more live channels for my seeon tv add-on ?
thanks

just put the .strm file you make anywhere that xbmc can play from, like any other media file.

t0mm0

- adioukrou - 2011-07-26

t0mm0 Wrote:not likely! it is a subscription service that requires you to buy a set top box from them.

have you read the page? Huh

or am i missing something :confused2:
Thanks for your quick reply,I read the page and I also found that some of their channels are free to air channel from satellite 97.0 west.I was trying to tell you to see some of these channels( rts1,ortm,rtb,etc.. ) they are like russia today. So if someone was able to create a plugin for russia today then it's possible for those above. Thank you.Smile

- t0mm0 - 2011-07-26

adioukrou Wrote:Thanks for your quick reply,I read the page and I also found that some of their channels are free to air channel from satellite 97.0 west.I was trying to tell you to see some of these channels( rts1,ortm,rtb,etc.. ) they are like russia today. So if someone was able to create a plugin for russia today then it's possible for those above. Thank you.Smile

sounds like what you want is the livestreams addon (or a satellite dish Wink)

- adioukrou - 2011-07-27

t0mm0 Wrote:sounds like what you want is the livestreams addon (or a satellite dish Wink)
Yes!the livestreams addonbut I'm stiil struggling to make the livestream addon works for me.I did read the " how to " and I'm still reading it.I will try until I figure it out. Thank you for your hard work.

- rflores2323 - 2011-08-03

looks like they changed the site up a bit. has this affected the addon? not home so cant check.

- t0mm0 - 2011-08-03

rflores2323 Wrote:looks like they changed the site up a bit. has this affected the addon? not home so cant check.

site is completely down so no idea.

accoding to their facebook page:

Quote:SeeOn.tv servers are down now. We are trying to fix it
14 hours ago

and then:

Quote:SeeOn.tv will be offline longer than expected, maybe 48 hours. we are working our best to restore our service
12 hours ago

- adioukrou - 2011-08-03

t0mm0 Wrote:site is completely down so no idea.

and then:

Thank you for this update

- kyotocafe - 2011-08-03

t0mm0 Wrote:site is completely down so no idea.

and then:

Thanks for letting us know

I was getting paranoid already Smile

weird.. I got in there yesterday to a new site design (no channels however). Now the site is down.

Hope it goes back up. My kids loved the nickjr and disney channels on xbmc. I also cancelled my cable a week ago so Im free and xbmc is our main entertainment center now at the house (except for our 1000 pc puzzle heheheh) Smile

T0mm0 also check out this site http://livetvcafe.net/videos looks like alot more channels to see.

Ok my wife saw that it has bravotv, oxygen, and lifetime on here and asked if you could make an addon for this since these are some of her channels that she is missing from cable (and whining about it). Smile

- t0mm0 - 2011-08-03

rflores2323 Wrote:weird.. I got in there yesterday to a new site design (no channels however). Now the site is down.

Hope it goes back up. My kids loved the nickjr and disney channels on xbmc. I also cancelled my cable a week ago so Im free and xbmc is our main entertainment center now at the house (except for our 1000 pc puzzle heheheh) Smile

T0mm0 also check out this site http://livetvcafe.net/videos looks like alot more channels to see.

Ok my wife saw that it has bravotv, oxygen, and lifetime on here and asked if you could make an addon for this since these are some of her channels that she is missing from cable (and whining about it). Smile

interesting - a lot of those channels are actually from seeon.tv and are still working! i guess their front end server went down but their backend is still going. might be able to get the resolving bit of the addon going again even if i can't fix the scraping while their site is down.

i'll think about making an addon for livetvcafe, but i'm still working on other stuff at the moment.....

t0mm0

t0mm0 Wrote:interesting - a lot of those channels are actually from seeon.tv and are still working! i guess their front end server went down but their backend is still going. might be able to get the resolving bit of the addon going again even if i can't fix the scraping while their site is down.

i'll think about making an addon for livetvcafe, but i'm still working on other stuff at the moment.....

t0mm0

ok thanks alot. I know my wife would be estatic about being able to watch those channels on xbmc. and now that she knows they are out there she will be bugging me. lmao. Ill buy ya a six pack of coronas (or your preference) if you get the time. Thanks

- t0mm0 - 2011-08-04

rflores2323 Wrote:ok thanks alot. I know my wife would be estatic about being able to watch those channels on xbmc. and now that she knows they are out there she will be bugging me. lmao. Ill buy ya a six pack of coronas (or your preference) if you get the time. Thanks

looks like everything is back to how it was before and the addon works again!

t0mm0

- nospamprl - 2011-08-14

I downloaded the zip file, ssh it to my ATV2 and added it in System->addons, but nothing new appear on my addons. If I get into get addons and select the repository, nothing is listed in the menu, just the ".." line.

Am I missing something?

thanks