Kodi Community Forum
Convergence - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Convergence (/showthread.php?tid=99839)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

- pacooka - 2011-12-14

Thanks Mudislander,

Can you please be so kind and tell me how to translate the home buttons to my language ?
My language supported on the Confluence Skin but Partially Supported on Convergence, everything else are OK!

I'd like to translate the Home buttons only for my 6 old son...

Thanks,
Pacooka

- Mudislander - 2011-12-14

pacooka Wrote:Thanks Mudislander,

Can you please be so kind and tell me how to translate the home buttons to my language ?
My language supported on the Confluence Skin but Partially Supported on Convergence, everything else are OK!

I'd like to translate the Home buttons only for my 6 old son...

Thanks,
Pacooka

Sure Smile

Find the folder "skin.convergence" on your Pc (If you don't kinow where it is - let me know what you're running Windows, Linux)
There is a Subfolder named language. I've only got English so there is only one subfolder - English.
You need to make another subfolder in the language directory named after your prefered language then copy the file "strings.xml" from the engish folder into your new folder.
This is the file you will now edit. I use notepad++ for this (If you need I can dig up the link but search engine should find it)

In the file you need to change all the string values eg:

<string id="31000">Change Your</string> need to be changed to <string id="31000">What ever the Translation is</string>

Be careful not to change string numbers or brackets and forward slash

Once you're finished I'd love a copy to include with the skin Wink

Edit Thought of a better idea. Here is a newer version of the file from the next update string.zip

- pacooka - 2011-12-14

Thank you
I'll try it right now

Now there's no doubt this is the best Skin ever!
Thanks for the quick support and for the contribution to the XBMC Community.

- PeterUK - 2011-12-14

Liking this skin but how do I change the thumbnails in Rightlist view? It's showing a screenshot of the TV show for example shoehorned into a DVD case - much rather it just be the default poster.jpg Smile

- Mudislander - 2011-12-14

PeterUK Wrote:Liking this skin but how do I change the thumbnails in Rightlist view? It's showing a screenshot of the TV show for example shoehorned into a DVD case - much rather it just be the default poster.jpg Smile

Are you talking about once you're down into the episodes level of a TV Series where there is a portion of the episode screenshot in the DVD Case?

I tried season posters there & thought it boring. However I'll look into making it an option - maybe hide episode screenshots & show season posters instead ? But this wont be for a while, I'm still trying to get to the music section.

If you want to try yourself - Line 2391 of ViewsVideoLibrary.xml =

Code:
<texture background="true" diffuse="EmptyCaseMask.png">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</texture>

Change that to
Code:
<texture background="true" diffuse="EmptyCaseMask.png">$INFO[Container.TvshowThumb]</texture>

Edit Changed my mind, took a quick flip through all the episode views & decided that RightList could change and just show the TVShow poster as described Big Grin

- PeterUK - 2011-12-15

Thank you Big Grin

It's just the screenshot thumbnails look a little odd squeezed into a DVD case.

update v3.1.3 - Mudislander - 2011-12-15

Small cleanup & bugfix update

- Music Viz Code Cleanup + Bugfix, CD Case & Dim Option
- Bugfix Music submenu could not get to Update Lib & Search
- Changed Option (Disabling Main Menu Left Key now does NOT Clear Settings)
- Added Left Key, CD Case & Artist Logo to Home Screen Now Playing.
NB: Main Menu Left KeyPress if media playing goes to fullscreen player. If No media playing goes to Edit Home Menu Item.
- Added Delay Start to Suggested items, will show new items until script.watchlist runs
- Added Home Menu item for .strm files with 6 default items user can change in settings
- Changed RightList Episode Thumb to TVShow Thumb (Request by PeterUK)
- Bugfix TVShow theme.mp3 showing up on Home nowplaying

- frieten - 2011-12-16

any suggested settings for running this on ATV2? IE stuff to disable etc to lower memory usage? loving this skin just takes up a bit of memory and crashes ATV2 sometimes Sad

- Mudislander - 2011-12-16

Thought we may be getting there as I've used a lot of variables lately. I'd be interested to know if crashing an ATV2 has got worse or if it was something that always happened + when does it happen at startup or later. Does your debug log contain any errors that maybe contributing to a crash. Unfortunaetly for you guys my media machine has always been overkill for the job and I never get to see these issues.

Give me a chance to go back over all the files again and I'll try come up with some ideas for you. But off the top of my head the widget for recent/suggested media items only runs ronie's watchlist script if set to "suggested" although in the last update I put in a delay before it ran as there is a wack of things that both XBMC and the skin are trying to do at startup.

update v3.1.4 - Mudislander - 2011-12-27

Update v3.1.4 released. Includes few small bugfixes and better support for ronie's global search script. TVTunes settings now avail from scripts section in Skin Settings. Started to implement support for script.moviesets, unfortunately my linux based machine has problems with loading the sets manager. Working on Win7 machine.

- castortray - 2011-12-31

I just switch to Eden (beta) version and I really want to thank you for great skin !!!
It's so beautiful and have so many options, it's really cool Smile

Thanks again and keep up good work

P.S. I can't wait for script.moviesets.

cheers

- Mudislander - 2012-01-01

Glad you like it!!

v3.1.4 has limited support for script.moviesets, in that if you've installed the script then Convergence will run it. There is a view for sets, and by pressing the left key to get to options there is a button for the sets manager (Temporarily will be moving to context menu). Here lies my problem in that on Win7 machine all is well but linux (forgotton which version 10.4 ??) nothing happens and get script.movieset errors in debug log. fmronan says it works for him on Ubuntu 11.10, so will try upgrading.

However I would be interested in how it's behaving for you and on which platform.

- castortray - 2012-01-05

Hi Mudislander,

I need ask you for favour,
Can you add view "Media Info 2" for TV Shows ?
Below few prtsc how it looks on Customizable Confluence
Download link: skin.CustomizableConfluence 1.1.2
Me and my wife really like that view, so I will be very grateful if you can add it.

- Mudislander - 2012-01-05

Quote:I need ask you for favour,
Can you add view "Media Info 2" for TV Shows ?
Below few prtsc how it looks on Customizable Confluence
Download link: skin.CustomizableConfluence 1.1.2
Me and my wife really like that view, so I will be very grateful if you can add it.

Will do, it's been a long time since I've seen that skin. It was one of the Confluence mods that got me started in the first place. I've been working on some of the views to try and incorperate the new types of fanart available. One is from Transparency for Disc and logos and also allowed the view I had for Children to showup for all TV series. ATM they're a bit rough but will slowly work on them.
Disk and Logo

CharacterArt

- Martijn - 2012-01-05

It's really great to see all these adaptations of things that aren't even available yet Big Grin
(I hope they will be soon)