Kodi Community Forum
Convergence - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Convergence (/showthread.php?tid=99839)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

- Martijn - 2012-01-14

Maybe you can even kick some script you use to the Eden repo Wink

- mad-max - 2012-01-14

Good luck with your submission...
My "MOD" did not make it into the repo as it didn't met the guidelines...(no skin-mods)
Hopefully you have more luck with it...

btw: I found a way for showing language flags based on language in the database...
If your interested, just gimme a hit...

cheers

- Mudislander - 2012-01-15

Quote:Martijn: Maybe you can even kick some script you use to the Eden repo
My scripting skills are rubbish. Luckily now that XBMC can use variables I'll be able to get around the script i need (Hopefully!!)

Quote:mad-max: Good luck with your submission...
My "MOD" did not make it into the repo as it didn't met the guidelines...(no skin-mods)
Hopefully you have more luck with it...

btw: I found a way for showing language flags based on language in the database...
If your interested, just gimme a hit...

Yeah I know about the no mods policy, that's why I now say based on Confluence, as are a lot of other skins if dig around them.

I've started using the visible condition
Quote:!IsEmpty(ListItem.SubtitleLanguage) + !StringCompare(ListItem.AudioLanguage,ListItem.SubtitleLanguage)
to show the default subtitle flag if it exists and is different to the default audio. I'm always looking at other ways of doing things so would be interested in your approach.

- ftpcake - 2012-01-15

Thanks for the Upgrade to Eden Advice Mudislander. Everything worked fine. It's almost perfect.

Issues that seem to have been fixed.

IMDB was not scraping all details. ie genre (seems to be fixed)
Artwork downloaded is sporatically efficient at best lately but can see in forums that that is being worked on with the merging of Logo Downloader.

A Current issue seems to be that the Fanart for each Music artist has been disabled in your Skin yet not in others. I may have changed a setting to make it thus.

Current the background when hovering over an artist is a slideshow all of the artists. I was partial to the selected artist Fanart.

Am I missing a setting somewhere

recently added new Artwork Downloader (script.artwork.downloader-Eden(1.0.4)-RC16.zip)

otherwise not much changed.

FTPCAKE

- Mudislander - 2012-01-15

Quote:Current the background when hovering over an artist is a slideshow all of the artists. I was partial to the selected artist Fanart.

Hi, this is because of two things. Firstly the artist where other artist pictures are showing is probably because there is no art for that artist. Secondly if you select the "Hide Rotating Fanart Home Menu" you should see the flaming guitar instead of other artists.

Edit Been thinking about this & consider it a bug, You certainly don't want the wrong fanart showing whatever the setting. Will fix for next release. Thanks for telling me.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here -
Quote:A Current issue seems to be that the Fanart for each Music artist has been disabled in your Skin yet not in others. I may have changed a setting to make it thus.
Could you try tell me again.
Cheers

- ftpcake - 2012-01-16

Hey MudIs....

Thanks for the response. I will be brief as I have been drinking.... Thanks

In the home screen, when hovering over each (movies, tv, music) there is a rotating series of the fanart from each artist. This is as I like it.

When I have entered the Music area, entered artist area, and am cycling through the artists, The background that used to be a ever changing background that depended on the artist selected has been replaced with the same rotating artwork taht accompanies the home screen.

When I switch to another skin, ie."Transperency", the artwork behind the hovered over artist changes as per the artist.

It is a small thing but I recognize the change.

let me know what you need from me to help!

Brad

- Mudislander - 2012-01-16

OK, got you. I made a small change a while back and that has had a knock on effect & this is why we now have this problem. I never noticed it as my Music on the home screen is set to party mix & I now hardly ever browse the music section. I fix it for the next update.

- Mudislander - 2012-01-17

Just for fun found an interesting link for a .strm file Comedy Cantral HD

PHP Code:
rtmp://s99.webport.tv/live playpath=z020503.stream swfUrl="http://www.tvsector.com/wp-content/uploads/jw-player-plugin-for-wordpress/player/player.swf" pageUrl="http://www.tvsector.com/national-geographic-nat-geo-hd/ Comedy Central HD 

Working for me in the UK this morning.

I've been getting PM's and emails about this skin no longer running on ATV2's due to excessive memory usage and so have decided to cut back further than I was going to and am getting rid of the ability to edit the main menu as I feel this is a resource hog, you'll still be able to add menu options and the freehand selection will allow just about anything, so for people like me you can still get "Party Mix" up on the menu Smile

- sjobbels - 2012-01-17

He Convergence,

I'm also having problems with my mac mini and your skin.
I switched of the option to see the progress bar in the list view with movies and tv shows. But I still see it with my tv shows, see screenshot:

After resuming the tv show XBMC is not responding anymore. After a restart the sound is gone, so I have to restart my macmini over again.

I hope you have a solution for me!

thanks and keep on the good work.

- Mudislander - 2012-01-17

OK, will look into it. I take it you're not a fan of the progress bar, not to sure that I am either as I've also turned mine off Wink At first I thought they were great but maybe the way ronnie has done it is way better.

- hdmax - 2012-01-18

I do believe that I have found the skin I will be using on all my HTPC's!

One thing I did notice, (I believe it is a bug) on the home screen when music is highlighted it shows albums list twice instead of Artist, then Albums.

Albums 1259
Albums 1259
Songs 18562

- bstarks16 - 2012-01-19

Thanks for making this skin! This is just what I've been looking for. With all of the tweaks why isn't this in its own section? I check these forums all of the and just happened to run across it in a somewhat unrelated search.

- bstarks16 - 2012-01-19

Also, I searched this thread and noticed there was a request to remove the logo on the main page at some point. Is it possible to have it there and just make it a little smaller?

- sjobbels - 2012-01-19

bstarks16 Wrote:Also, I searched this thread and noticed there was a request to remove the logo on the main page at some point. Is it possible to have it there and just make it a little smaller?

I always delete it when Mudislander updates his skin.

Code:
<control type="image">
     <posx>10</posx>
     <posy>80r</posy>
     <width>256</width>
     <height>73</height>
     <texture>Convergence_Logo.png</texture>
</control>

@Mudislander No I'm not a fan of it Rolleyes . Glad you put in the option to disable it... Thanks for looking in to it.

- bstarks16 - 2012-01-19

Thanks