Neon - New Features / Changes - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Neon (/forumdisplay.php?fid=139)
+---- Thread: Neon - New Features / Changes (/showthread.php?tid=99852)
- bandelguy - 2011-05-09 21:00
Is still Neon using color studio flags, after this update? What version should I download from xbmc passion, that incorporates the above changes?
- stoli - 2011-05-09 21:17
It does still have the color flags - just not all the extras that were included in the color pack. The whole collection can be found here thanks to Simzer0.
Examples - again courtesy of Simzer0:
Those changes should show up in the Passion Repo tonight, but it will require being on the nightly builds of xbmc.
- supahfly - 2011-05-09 21:35
supahfly Wrote:How do I get access to my subtitles page when in movie? I am using the subtitle plugin, and I cannot find the button anymore to download them when watching a movie ...Anyone also experiencing the problem?
It looks like the button is there; but there is no way to access it ...
- stoli - 2011-05-09 21:38
supahfly Wrote:Anyone also experiencing the problem?
Gotta look a little harder http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=100837
- supahfly - 2011-05-09 21:51
hhmm, I see now, but still looking for the setting though ...
- stoli - 2011-05-09 22:00
Settings > Skin > General > Show Subtitle Script Button....
- supahfly - 2011-05-09 22:22
I was looking like it said in the plugin page; settings>skin>addon scripts, and the plugin just didnt show up there.
Now I know why :-)
- deghedy - 2011-05-11 12:07
Thanks a lot Stoli for your efforts bringing QWERTY keyboard layout to this amazing skin.
- rossoneri711 - 2011-05-17 11:02
i know i might get a lot of bashing for this, but dont know exactly where to search.
I have 2 questions.
1. What do i need to enable the extrathumbs in the new "Multiplex view"? What options should i have enabled in the Skin Options, because i seem to be a little lost. I tried different variations but i cant seem to get them to show up. Is it because it requires a nightly build?
2. I know i might get more bashing for this one especially, but can anyone mention how to update to the latest nightly build on ubuntu or at least provide me with link to some sources i can study? Its really a shame to be losing this skin new features etc, due to the build. It really is an awesome skin.
Bonus Question @ Stoli, remember when i offered to help with the "Press down for info" etc labels? Its the one thing i cant stand in this skin, and really the skin is so awesome it doesnt need them. If you want i can provide you with assistance immediately to create some images or whatever you need.
Thanks in advance, and easy on the bashing
- stoli - 2011-05-18 01:22
rossoneri711 Wrote:hey guys,
Just enable Settings > Skin > Movies/TV > Enable extrafanart
Then make sure you have either the extrafanart or extrathumbs folder in each of your movie/tv show folders with the images you want displayed.
Quote:2. I know i might get more bashing for this one especially, but can anyone mention how to update to the latest nightly build on ubuntu or at least provide me with link to some sources i can study? Its really a shame to be losing this skin new features etc, due to the build. It really is an awesome skin.
You can edit skin.neon/languages/english/strings.xml and remove the offending entries or change them as desired.
I searched for you (keyword: ubuntu AND nightly) http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=100477