Win TV Episodes not arranging into Seasons
Information 
Hi all, first of all I'd like to say what an awesome piece of software XBMC is and I'm having a lot of fun testing it out. Smile

I've only one issue that I haven't been able to resolve on my own and I haven't found any relevant posts/articles on the forums, the wiki or through Google. What's worse is it feels like a very n00b question!

To give a little background, after a lot of fiddling around with my TV files I've managed to get them visible in XBMC and successfully scraped the info from TVDB. The episode names have correctly populated themselves along with other info such as synopsis etc but XBMC seems to have bundled them all into Season 1, even when I have multiple seasons. I had expected it to appear like this when I selected the programme (here) but instead it's just a long list of all the episodes bundled together. Is there an option I've missed? I've gone through all the settings screens and haven't found anything, used the contextual ('C') menu and not seen anything in there either. I've also downloaded every skin and it seems to be the same in all of them too...

My folder layout is..

TV
-->TV Series Name
---->Season01
------>Video Files
---->Season02
------>Video Files
etc.

There's probably something really obvious I'm missing...

Anyway, thanks in advance.
Luckless
in settings -> video -> library there's a setting "flatten tvshows". Make sure that is set to always
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Oh god, that was far too obvious! Worked perfectly, and thanks for the very quick answer Smile

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Episodes not arranging into Seasons0