Generel issues with my android box
so i have put a lot of effort into the xbmc for the last 2 weeks, but still got some problems, which i hope someone here is able to help me with :-)
my setup is this:

Gotham beta release 1 (the one you can download directly from the website)

a mx android box, direct link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MX-Android-4-2...1270598770?

1. subtitles won't work. Before i couldn't even download them, it said script fail. i download from opensubtitles. Now i can download, but it won't show up.

2. The HD content isn't playing as smooth as i want. But it is getting better with the gotham version with the acceleration, but if anyone have a fix for the box to smoothly run hd, it would be great. (streaming)

3. many of the add-ons is incompitible, so i can't get the xbmchub Maintenance. is it only me?

4. is there anyway you can find the things you have put in favorouite in the remote app for xbmc?

5. 3D movies play in 2 seperates screen when i stream it, do i have to play it in a external player, for the 3D to work?

6. Anyone have a good skin/costumization for the android box version? - i Want to be able to put some sort of shortcuts directly into paths in my add-ons, but it not seems possible?

7. if you have any good tricks or so, please let me know :-)

i know i maybe have some similar questions as the other threads, but i couldn't find the solution, so i try with a new thread.
if you can answer some/one of the problems, please write the number, and the solution, thank you :-)
currently your box can not support Gotham, but soon will be ok, keep an eye on following link, it is said that they will soon release 13.0 version xbmc on their MX, we are looking forwarding to it. (you can now use their 20131122 version , model no is IPTV 18 Pro)
http://www.acemax.net.cn/en/shownews.asp?id=126
(2014-03-09, 16:30)kentiger Wrote: currently your box can not support Gotham, but soon will be ok, keep an eye on following link, it is said that they will soon release 13.0 version xbmc on their MX, we are looking forwarding to it. (you can now use their 20131122 version , model no is IPTV 18 Pro)

Completely false. There might be bugs, because it is beta, but his hardware is as supported as any other Android hardware, if not more because it is using AMLogic.
you are right.....bugs, need to improve and amend to suit for gotham
(2014-03-10, 02:43)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2014-03-09, 16:30)kentiger Wrote: currently your box can not support Gotham, but soon will be ok, keep an eye on following link, it is said that they will soon release 13.0 version xbmc on their MX, we are looking forwarding to it. (you can now use their 20131122 version , model no is IPTV 18 Pro)

Completely false. There might be bugs, because it is beta, but his hardware is as supported as any other Android hardware, if not more because it is using AMLogic.
(2014-03-10, 02:43)Ned Scott Wrote:

Okay, so i need to wait till they come up with a new Gotham version, where these bugs are fixed? :-) there is no improvement i can make by myself now?
You could try using Frodo 12.3 . Many of the bugs in Gotham are not present in final Frodo build.
(2014-03-10, 19:30)Packetcrypt Wrote: You could try using Frodo 12.3 . Many of the bugs in Gotham are not present in final Frodo build.

I have tried Frodo 12.3, but what i can see, is that this version does not support the hardware acceleration, and it's only the gotham version?
is there any costum build of the Frodo 12.3 that support the hardware acceleration? which is stable.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Generel issues with my android box0