Bug KODI 14.0 - AirPlay not working
Hello Memphiz,

I'm sorry to have made a shortcut. I was thinking that all commands pass through "Bonjour" to be able to communicate with AirPlay devices because it's an Apple proprietary protocol. I supposed only the video stream play separately like a direct connect between the reading client and the server source.

Have a good week-end Smile
So which build has airplay enabled with ios 8?i have installed your test build on my laptop and I still get audio only on my xbmc
helix rc2
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-12-07, 12:34)Memphiz Wrote: helix rc2
Weird I'm only getting audio when airplaying to my xbmc from various ios apps.
Hello Wapvi,

You can provide AirPlay video stream with an iOS device only when the video codec is compliant with its internal Quicktime player.

In first, be sure you can play your video onto Apple TV through AirPlay.

XBMC and Kodi can play Flash stream through AirPlay, but an Apple TV can't. Because Apple player don't support FLV codec.
@wapvi which apps are you trying to use - kodi only supports some of them ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Youtube is the one I'd like to get to work. Nothing.
Official youtube.app is incompatible with XBMC/Kodi since some months. Try a third party youtube app or safari instead. Nothing we can do about - "they" broke it for us forever ...
You are right: Jasmine works! Is there an alternative Youtube app you can recommend?
I don't know any tbh. Just repeating what other users said.
Hi Guys
I'm running Kodi 14 on my Minix 8 box.
I switched on airplay today in the Kodi settings are successfully managed to play tracks from itunes on my windows laptop.
There seems to be alot of skipping though.
Any suggestions?
I came across some advanced settings on http://kodi.wiki/view/AirPlay in an .xml file.

Do I need to paste the xml file into a certain folder and overwrite an existing file?
If so, what folder?

thanks for reading

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI 14.0 - AirPlay not working0