Music Library Update Problem - Aeon Nox
I am a long time user of XBMC/KODI. I'm not an expert but I'm not a newbie...somewhere in between.

I have been able to use this forum to solve all of my problems in the past but I have recently run into an issue I can't seem to resolve.

When I select "Update Library" for MUSIC, it scans my music files fine but it then starts scanning files from my music add-ons. The status bar reads:

Loading media info from files
plugin://plugin.video.itunes.podcasts/...

This process never finishes. I have let this go on for hours and it never completes. I have selected "Stop Scan" but this does nothing. I end up performing an XBMC shutdown to stop the process. This step produces a Windows error.

The first time this happened was after I had turned off "Library Mode" to do some maintenance on my fanart. After I finished changing a few fanarts I then selected "Start Scan" from the side menu. From that point forward the "Update Library" process included the add-ons scan every time. In a panic, I disabled all of my music add-ons and this only made the problem worse. Tons of errors were generated when I initiated the "Update Library" process.

I wonder if I may have changed a configuration that started this problem. Everything was fine until I was working with the fanarts.

I have searched through the forum to see if anyone else has reported this issue, but I can't seem to find anything that relates to the problem.

What I want is to remove the music add-on scan from the "Update Library" process.

I am using 12.2 FRODO with AEON NOX 4.0 skin.

I would appreciate anyone's help in solving this issue

Many thanks,
Curt

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library Update Problem - Aeon Nox0