I have a problem with Fire TV
I have a Fire TV my dad is using and he accidentally deleted the Ikono TV app that Kodi running on the main home screen and I seen a YouTube video that showed how to do it and I went through every step it said but the Ikono app icon that would show up as Kodi didn't show up and the Kodi I setup under Ikono TV app I can't see a way to delete the one I just did so I could start all over again
Then use one of the other methods mentioned on Fire TV (wiki).
(2015-05-04, 04:50)cooley76 Wrote: I have a Fire TV my dad is using and he accidentally deleted the Ikono TV app that Kodi running on the main home screen and I seen a YouTube video that showed how to do it and I went through every step it said but the Ikono app icon that would show up as Kodi didn't show up and the Kodi I setup under Ikono TV app I can't see a way to delete the one I just did so I could start all over again

Do this:

1. "Buy" Kodi on the app store on your PC using the same account that's on the Fire.

2. Log out of your Fire account.

3. Log back in and repopulate the apps. That won't install Kodi, but it will give you the icon.

4. Go to Settings> Manage Applications and open Kodi from in there.

5. If the new icon doesn't appear in Recent on the home screen, repeat steps and reboot if necessary.

6. If you can't load Kodi you will need to reinstall it using ADBFire.

Here is a whole bunch of tips and guides:

http://www.tweaking4all.com/home-theatre...n-fire-tv/
(2015-05-04, 14:10)FireInMyHole Wrote:
(2015-05-04, 04:50)cooley76 Wrote: I have a Fire TV my dad is using and he accidentally deleted the Ikono TV app that Kodi running on the main home screen and I seen a YouTube video that showed how to do it and I went through every step it said but the Ikono app icon that would show up as Kodi didn't show up and the Kodi I setup under Ikono TV app I can't see a way to delete the one I just did so I could start all over again

Do this:

1. "Buy" Kodi on the app store on your PC using the same account that's on the Fire.

2. Log out of your Fire account.

3. Log back in and repopulate the apps. That won't install Kodi, but it will give you the icon.

4. Go to Settings> Manage Applications and open Kodi from in there.

5. If the new icon doesn't appear in Recent on the home screen, repeat steps and reboot if necessary.

6. If you can't load Kodi you will need to reinstall it using ADBFire.

Here is a whole bunch of tips and guides:

http://www.tweaking4all.com/home-theatre...n-fire-tv/

You was talking about getting the Kodi though the App Store but according to Amazon website that App I found isn't able to be put on Fire TV at all
No, he's not talking about installing Kodi from the Amazon app store. He's talking about enabling a Kodi launch icon from the Fire TV launcher.

Again, look at the wiki: http://kodi.wiki/view/Fire_TV#Launch_Kod...ome_Screen

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I have a problem with Fire TV0