tv box crashing/freezing
And so it goes... If it makes you feel better, my experience is generally that all tech usually works fine when you test it and only screws up when most inconvenient. Sort of a Murphy's Law triumphs over Moore's Law thing... Entropy is the way of the universe.
I have 3 MXQ boxes and all are freezing. Mostly using Kodi but can happen at random. I have tried flashing with at least 10 different images and all the same. The time it takes to freeze is about 20 mins from powered off for 4 hours. My research found that turning the box upside down made it last 3 hours.... which tells me its a heat issue.

So I opened the box and found the heat sink touches a metal plate with some sort of sensor on it. no vent. the metal plate takes up almost the entire top of the box. no escape for the heat. so.... I start digging in my chest of computer parts and found some old laptop fans.

I removed the plate and the sensory and stuck it right on the side of the cover. then I used the fan... 5 volts .4 amps... and stuck it to the top using some GOOD double faced tape after needing to cut the fins down so it will not hit anything. I ran the wire from the fan outside the little slot above the SD card and used an old usb cable to plug it into the usb-1 slot. fan started up and the box booted. ran a 6 hour 720p video overnight and it never crashed.

So I guess the issue is a poor design. hopefully someone will find this useful
Hi everyone,
I had a sumvision nano slim 2 tv box and my problem is after i install Ember my device frozen on Ember logo..try to revert back to android nothings happend
I hope someone will help me with these problem.
I have the EXACT same thing! TWO boxes (both T6 S905X) now from the same seller- who has a stellar reputation- and it still does this. We even got another guy to totally reset the whole system to factory and install all different apps.
Still happening.
We thought it may be a conflict with our RCA TV, so, tried it in our bedroom. Nope. Happens on both televisions.
Have you had any luck with yours? Can anyone give me some advice? This is our first android and very soon to be a garbage can accessory. It does it when it’s warm, when it isn’t, after 5 minutes or 50. We are sitting with the laptop every day to play the damn wiggles for my son.
Help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tv box crashing/freezing0