Selecting subtitle addon problem
If I have multiple subtitle addons and try search button and not find some subtitle then you go to select other addons for searching, but I dont can find how select open the side windows for other addon for searching...
Back when the subtitle view for this skin was created there was only one addon and it was built-in. It might take some time to rethink how it works under different subtitles.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
(2015-06-28, 18:56)Drozono Wrote: If I have multiple subtitle addons and try search button and not find some subtitle then you go to select other addons for searching, but I dont can find how select open the side windows for other addon for searching...

I installed 3 subtitle service providers so I could test them and 2 couldn't find subtitles but the third did. (Pressing to the right on the subtitle search window will bring up the sub menu)

The search button appears to search for subtitles using all installed subtitle addons, if you want to install additional addons you will have to go to the main settings area and add them there.

I also checked how subtitles worked if using the "One button subtitles" setting and it worked fine too. If you have subtitles the button will turn them off and on, but if you have none for the movie it will use all the addons you have to search for them and then once you select and download one, it will only function to turn them off and on when pressed.

I'm wondering if you have "One button Subtitles" turned on and its normal function was unclear, so pressing the subtitle button isn't bringing up the normal search menu you're expecting. Make sure that the setting for one button subtitles isn't set and the subtitle button should work for subtitle searching like you expect.

Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Selecting subtitle addon problem1