Script Icons (for Affini)
when I found out about the changes to the scripts window, my inner nerd OCD kicked in and said "make ALL your scripts as nice as possible!".
There were two changes made which not all scripts currently have:
1-if you have Scripts\[Some Script]\Default.py, then you will see an entry in your scripts list named [Some Script]. Clicking on this entry will launch the script directly. This is as opposed to the old style of navigating into each script's folder and clicking on the correct .py file.

2-if you have the above and Scripts\[Some Script]\Default.tbn, the TBN file will be displayed for the entry.
below are the icons I am using for my scripts. I can't remember, but I think at least some of these are supplied by the script authors.
Global Alternative News

Apple Movie Trailers

Consumption Junction
FlexiBrowser

Flickr

GameSpot Plus

LaunchBrowser
MultiRSS

PokerTimer II

SubMenu Editor

Sudoku
Sudoku
(Sorry, wrong image last time)

XBMC Lyrics

XBMC Scripts

YouTube
MyTV

These are all PNG format and use alpha transparency, so enjoy. If you have some you made which weren't included with a script post em or send em to my e-mail and I will host them until they can get added to XBMC Scripts properly.
nice, thanks!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
or, maybe there are some talented artists out there that might like to make some for scripts that are missing logos ?

...I'm after a decent logo myself for rmy new script (XSPEditor) the one i released it with is a bit poor. Any offers ? (needs to be 256x256)
Retired from Add-on dev
Good post! I'll go to try it in my XBox Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Script Icons (for Affini)0