Aeon MQ6
@ikaruz:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231459
@ikaruz, skinner is only MarcosQui.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-09-18, 20:24)ikaruz Wrote: thanks @Fail$tyle420
which is but for version 2.4 .
I thought wanilton has released version 2.9 installed . since some flags are no longer supported .
But he has changed in the snapshot all flags.

@Wanilton
I think there is not a cd.png .
therefore look in the dialogalbumInfo
line 300.323 and 336
think that needs to be cdart.png .

Just giving you the links that are available Wink
mod is not available, only after public release.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-09-18, 22:48)Wanilton Wrote: mod is not available, only after public release.

When will public release be?
(2015-09-19, 22:25)iblong Wrote:
(2015-09-18, 22:48)Wanilton Wrote: mod is not available, only after public release.

When will public release be?

Stop. He will release the skin when it's released. Only the author has the information about the release date.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-09-12, 15:37)Wanilton Wrote: For have correct info

Anyone donate in the past for MarcosQui, have access skin MQ6 Isengard, and don´t need wait for public release, in this case register in our forum and request access, simple and easy.

Anyone donate one single time is regular vip forever, and have access mq6 Isengard and continue with access for get future skins (ace or mq series).

For now version for vip plus member is MQ6 2.9.0, regular vip receive 2.8.0, when Marcos release 3.0.0 for plus, regular receiver 2.9.0, and don´t need donate nothing extra for have access.

Subscription is optional, of course.

Anyway skin is near for public release.

Use our forum, for request extra info.

So it's sort of a "if you want the skin then must 'donate' in order to obtain it" skin? I'm confused about the support policy, clarity about donations, and external forum support.

(2015-09-20, 03:57)Piers Wrote:

Anyone donate in the past for MarcosQui, have access skin MQ6 Isengard, and don´t need wait for public release, in this case register in our forum and request access, simple and easy.

Anyone donate one single time is regular vip forever, and have access mq6 Isengard and continue with access for get future skins (ace or mq series).

For now version for vip plus member is MQ6 2.9.0, regular vip receive 2.8.0, when Marcos release 3.0.0 for plus, regular receiver 2.9.0, and don´t need donate nothing extra for have access.

So it's sort of a "if you want the skin then must 'donate' in order to obtain it" skin? I'm confused about the support policy, clarity about donations, and external forum support.

Couldn't agree more by what you're saying ! You are all working for free on an opensource solution and someone else is trying to make money in another forum !

That's just my 2 cents.
(2015-09-20, 20:32)DrPepper Wrote:
(2015-09-20, 03:57)Piers Wrote:

Couldn't agree more by what you're saying ! You are all working for free on an opensource solution and someone else is trying to make money in another forum !

That's just my 2 cents.

We do all work free of charge, however, some of us (myself included) have an optional donate box for a skin. I don't believe in charging users for using a skin.

And btw, there's a difference for charging when it's ready or when it's still in beta and you have to pay, to get the bugs out.

Strange.
First of all if/when a development version of any product is released for testing it means that the amount of feedback will grow exponentially and most importantly the quality of the feedback will be all over the place in relation to feedback provided by a closed group who (in this case) are willing to donate for access and might be more committed to taking part in the development process. In this case we have a skin with one developer (as I understand it) and a handful of active supporters who take part in sorting out the feedback so it is most likely easier and also more productive to limit the access to early versions. Sure it is also nice to get a little something back from the donations when you've put a lot of your free time and energy to create something that will - in the end - be available for free to everyone.

I use a lot of beta and alpha products all the time but rarely comment or provide any feedback. When/if I do I usually spend a lot of time to find the cause of the problem myself and to make sure it is not caused by anything specific to my system. This often is not the case and a lot of people do not understand the concept of a development version (alpha/beta/etc.) and their feedback is not constructive in any way. With Windows 10 as an example this was very visible and there was a lot of feedback that had nothing to do with trying to improve or fix the problems. There were a lot of demanding and even hateful feedback to just "fix this bug that was discovered yesterday" like it was Microsoft's or manufacturer's fault that a users system did not work or some other S*** like that. IT IS AN UNFINISHED VERSION AND STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT and as such IT IS TO BE USED ONLY IN THE WAY THE DEVELOPER HAS INTENDED and ON YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY. So if it breaks your system, blame yourself for using it instead of the developers.

On the other hand one good example where the Windows 10 Preview feedback was helpful (for me too as a user) was with Realtek Audio Drivers not working properly with different outputs. The feedback thread was for once a very good read as people were providing useful feedback and actually testing the drivers instead of just complaining that they did not work. Microsoft also took an interest on the problem and they actually fixed the drivers with the help of the constructive feedback provided by the community.

I'm just tired of people screaming and complaining about everything they cant get NOW and for FREE when there are actual people who give a lot of their free time and energy to create something that in the end will be free. It seems that nothing is never good enough. I for one work 40 hours a week and on top of that handle IT support for a couple of small companies and fix a lot of friends computers, phones etc. I unfortunately can't imagine myself spending months creating a skin of this quality in addition to all that. In the past I've translated some cheap shareware programs from English into Finnish and even that took weeks to complete. What I got from that was a free license for the products so that was actually very nice to do since I got something "more" out of it. And at that time I actually had a lot more free time on my hands.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ61