Android ADBFire Backup to Android Box
Hey guys so I have a fire tv stick and I have just bought an android box, now I know how to do a full backup using adbfire, but I dont want to do that, I want to backup a specific addon as I have it pre configured, can anyone help, dont know what to tell adbfire to do, also can I use adbfire with an android box, thank you.
"You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important" - The Doctor
"Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up" - Ragnar Lothbrok
"I lost my shoe" - Sam Winchester
“Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street” - Sherlock
the addon data is in userdata/addon_data/addon.name/

For the whereabouts of userdata see userdata (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks
"You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important" - The Doctor
"Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up" - Ragnar Lothbrok
"I lost my shoe" - Sam Winchester
“Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street” - Sherlock

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ADBFire Backup to Android Box0