Recently played
Lightbulb 
Since I have kids I often find I that don't get to watch through a whole movie or tv show. I then bookmark the place I left it at and power off the Xbox.
When I want to resume playback I have to navigate through all the menus until I get to the media I was watching. If it's too long since I was watching it I been known to have forgotten about it also hehe
So I propose a recently played list which is easily accessible from the main menu. This list can both contain video, music and pictures
Would be a nice feature, unless it is already there.... any input?
See smartplaylists. Pretty sure you can do this already (you can certainly get recently played)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

ultrabrutal Wrote:Since I have kids I often find I that don't get to watch through a whole movie or tv show. I then bookmark the place I left it at and power off the Xbox.

I am in the same situation as you, with kids we often see tv episodes in 2 or 3 chapters Big Grin

I did modify a little the confluence skin to be able to have another panel in your home screen to a direct link with unfinished videos. Just the unfinished ones, not recently played though.

You can see some screenshots of it here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=3...post375391

(do not follow the links with patches in that post, they are very old).

Nobody seemed very interested when I posted that so I never thought of releasing it again. If anyone is interested I can provide some patches (although I decided to use dharma a while ago and patches will be against it and they might contain some other stuff Blush)

Regards,
pilluli Wrote:If anyone is interested I can provide some patches

I would really really appreciate that because it seems to be a very useful feature. But I am using Aeon65. Would it be difficult for me to implement it into the skin? I don't have very much programming experience.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently played0