NFL Game Pass no access
Dear Friends,

I run KODI on a Raspberry Pi3 with OpenElec operating system mainly to watch the NFL from Germany via the Game Pass Add-on.

I registered for a free test week and anything worked perfect. I was very pleased with the service so I signed up for the whole season. Sorrowly after the test week ended my access was cancelled and now that my full subscription is active I can't get ist to work anymore. My credentials are correct as I am able to login and watch games on my desktop computer via the browser.

I already tried:

- resetting my RB Pi and reinstall anything from the start
- changed the internet access (tethering from my phone) to rule out router problems
- changed password several times

The thing is I get the 'bad jujumagumbo'-error whatever password I type into the configuration - correct one, wrong one, even no one. My guess is that the password is not submitted correctly or at all.

Anyone with a good idea or advice?

Cheers
Michael
Sorry wrong forum location should be in Video Add-Ons or even try contacting the author's on the github site Github NFL Game Pass

Sorry but no one in this forum would be able to help so maybe a mod could move this thread to the right location
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Thanks for pointing that out. I posted on Github

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFL Game Pass no access0