Stuck on LibreElec...Help Please
I was fiddling with LibreElec settings and accidentally turned off Wired Network. I have now been locked out. All I can do is look at the home screen with no means to interact. Can anyone suggest a way out please?
I tried connecting a USB mouse, but no luck.
I am using Kodi 17 on RPi2.

I don't understand, what do you mean by "locked out"? Do you mean Kodi no longer responds to any keyboard or remote control input?

Do you have a working wired network now, or not?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I have a wired network but since I have disabled it (i.e toggled the active switch as shown in the pic above) using an android based remote, the remote can no longer connect to kodi since network has been disabled.
The network should be enabled based on the image above. What do you see in Connections? Has the IP address changed after disabling and re-enabling the network?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
The image has been taken from Openelec website to explain the problem better.
Wired Networks is turned off on my Rpi
plug a keyboard in and switch it back on Smile
So you disabled the network using your Android remote control, which communicates with LibreELEC using the network you just disabled? Hopefully you see the problem here...

I'm afraid you're going to have to connect a USB keyboard or remote control in order to restore the wired network.

I'm assuming the mouse isn't working because it's been disabled.
Appreciate that. Thank You. Is there a file on the SD card that could be edited to restore the setting?
(2016-11-25, 00:02)mujunk Wrote: Appreciate that. Thank You. Is there a file on the SD card that could be edited to restore the setting?

You'd need to mount the second partition of the SD card, which is using the ext4 file system, and delete the .cache folder (I think).

Haven't you got a USB keyboard you can quickly plug in to the LE device?
No USB keyboard or IR remote here. Thank you for your time. I will do a fresh install over the weekend.
I have backed up the .kodi folder from the ext4 partition which will be copied over to the fresh install.
(2016-11-25, 00:23)mujunk Wrote: No USB keyboard
You cant borrow a standard usb keyboard for ten minutes from a friend/neighbour, will be quicker?
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
Or buy a cheap one to use for moments like this ...
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Says wait for network maybe unplug server few min try again?

Sent from my XT1650

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stuck on LibreElec...Help Please0