Seperate program for live tv and iptv
Hopefully posted this in the right thread.

I have a KII Plus device that is hooked up to a satellite using TVHeadend. TVHeadend and IPTV Simple client in use. Everything fine except the Kodi Live TV built in app displays both sources. So does the excellent ivue.

I want to have two options - ivue to just display the freeview satellite stuff (with EPG) and another front end (kodi built in would; be fine although any suggestion on a better app would be appreciated) for just the IPTC channels I have.

Does anyone have any suggestions please
The TV part of ivue is a banned addon (wiki), so depending on quite what you have installed you may not be eligible for support here. The EPG itself is OK, but the full package is not.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-08-21, 18:53)DarrenHill Wrote: The TV part of ivue is a banned addon (wiki), so depending on quite what you have installed you may not be eligible for support here. The EPG itself is OK, but the full package is not.

Ooops apologies for that. No intention to mention a banned addon so I will rephrase my question - does anyone have a 'supported' program that is better than the built in Kodi player and which could be used either for IPTV or live satellite, keeping both separate.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Seperate program for live tv and iptv0