New Rogers Modem Bad IP address? Nothing works noe
Rogers changed my modem to hitron gigabit modem and now my ip looks weird and my wetek android box wont access anything. Not kodi. Not netflix. I was using version 15.2 just fine and now it wont work. I wont update kodi to 16 or 17 as the wetek has issues with the newest update. So we use aptoide tv apps instead of googleplay. Im also trying to find a custom domain for 1 but nome work since they changed my modem.

I am going request my old modem back.

Instead of a 198. Number i have some scrambled IP starts like this 2607:fea8:11a0

I think oys called ipv6 technology they are upgrading new modems.
While that's a nice story, I don't see what it has to do with Kodi.

Moving to Off-topic.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
It has to do with kodi because I cant use Kodi anymore or any android devices. Rogers cable and internet are blocking them. I cant even use Netflix.
Does anyone know how to fix the issue? I wanted try and access my router to see if i can change something. Maybe its the new ipv6 technology?
Give us an example of something it won't access and post a debug log (wiki) of an attempt to access.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
PS - "ask Rogers" might be your best bet Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Rogers Modem Bad IP address? Nothing works noe0