change splash.png file
Kodi 16 has Confluence as its default skin, Kodi 17 has Estuary as its default skin. So, you decide.
Yes I noticed that..thank you very much man for your good explanation...now I understand how is running

I went to openelec v7.0.1 with kodi v 16.3 and I can add my new skin because confluence is the default

I was able to change the splash openelec logo with oemsplash.png in the flash but the second logo with kodi 16.3 logo I couldn't figured it how to replace it or change it.

in version 5 I was copying splash.png in storage/media and worked

Any Idea please?

one more question what is your recommendation for best youtube plugin to be added in my skin in v 16 

thanks again  Wink
I think I am almost to figure it out !

I added youtube plugin 6.1.2 in kodi 18 windows for test and got this error:

00:18:39.636 T:54252   ERROR: Previous line repeats 2 times.
00:18:39.636 T:54252 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(17): Script invoked without an addon. Adding all addon modules installed to python path as fallback. This behaviour will be removed in future version.
00:18:40.028 T:54252  NOTICE: [plugin.video.youtube] Running: YouTube (6.1.2) on Leia (Kodi-18.0) with Python 2.7.13
                                                Path: default.py
                                                Params: {}
00:18:40.035 T:54252   ERROR: [plugin.video.youtube] Mapping for path 'default.py' not found

why default.py not mapping ?
I unistalled the kodi and installed it again v18 

and again this logs...why this is happening?

11:24:40.213 T:7044   ERROR: Previous line repeats 6 times.
11:24:40.213 T:7044 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(2): Script invoked without an addon. Adding all addon modules installed to python path as fallback. This behaviour will be removed in future version.
11:24:40.222 T:7044   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named six
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\mohammadsaeed\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\default.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                from youtube_plugin.kodion import runner
                                              File "C:\Users\mohammadsaeed\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\youtube_plugin\kodion\__init__.py", line 12, in <module>
                                                from .abstract_provider import AbstractProvider
                                              File "C:\Users\mohammadsaeed\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\youtube_plugin\kodion\abstract_provider.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                from . import items
                                              File "C:\Users\mohammadsaeed\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\youtube_plugin\kodion\items\__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                from .utils import to_json, from_json, to_jsons
                                              File "C:\Users\mohammadsaeed\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\youtube_plugin\kodion\items\utils.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                from six import string_types
                                            ImportError: No module named six
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Is something wrong with python?
(2018-08-29, 20:29)mohammadsaeed01 Wrote: I went to openelec v7.0.1 with kodi v 16.3
I have not read the entire thread, but noticed you are using OpenELEC. OpenELEC has not been supported for over a year and is out of date. We strongly urge you to update to LibreELEC.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Yes I am going to work with LibreELEC and see how is going...will come back soon  Cool
I installed LibreELEC in Generic OS and I have issue with SSH

First time with wizard i enabled the SSH and work fine but after I restarted then I am not be abled to access in ssh

SSH enabled in LibreELEC service setting 

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks
Solved it was just default GW issue

first time for me it happened like that
Hi Guys
I want to let the chromium browser addon to work with button in the main menue directly without going to programs and I did this but didn't work
I treid this in libreELEC but didn't work with me!
 <item id="80">
                                          <description>Browser</description>
                                          <icon>backgrounds/Browser.jpeg</icon>
                                          <label2>icons/Browser.png</label2>
                                          <label>Browser</label>  
                                          <onclick>XBMC.Runscript(/storage/.kodi/addons/browser.chromium/default.py)</onclick>
                    </item>

Logs logs
Any Idea Please
@mohammadsaeed01

I think this is not the first time it is mentioned to you... DO NOT POST LOGS (OR SNIPPETS THEREOF) IN THIS FORUM!
You know, that red text just above the "Post Reply" button that you now already have pressed 35 times?
OoOh...sorry!
Any Solution Man!  Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
change splash.png file0