Vertical scroll bar too small.
This is NOT an add-on specific issue, but a universal “problem” across all add-ons I have installed. Using Kodi Leia 18.2 with Aeon Nox Silvo skin installed (current version). I’m getting a bit older now and just a couple of years ago had to begin wearing glasses, which now have been updated to bifocals! (sigh)

This is happening in many add-on and many Kodi settings menus as well. The right hand scroll button is barely visible on my laptop. This makes it very difficult for me to maneuver through various menus even though I invested in a hgher DPI rated gaming mouse.

I’ve tried googling about this issue. I have found out how to make a vertical scroll bar so I know I can change the width, I just don’t know what file to edit. I’m new to editing .xml files and what is located where. Can I get some pointers?
55 views and nobody knows how to make a vertical scroll bar wider? (sigh) Perhaps the right folks are on vacation as it's summer vacation time in the US.
Thread moved to the Aeon Nox Silvo section, as it's directly a question about the skin.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vertical scroll bar too small.0