• 45(current)
Release TMDb TV Show scraper (Python - Default Matrix Scraper)
(2024-05-07, 13:26)pkscout Wrote: That PR was old but just made it into a release.  I've not had any problems with this change during testing or on my production system, but I think I see why now.  The bottom line is that the setting name changed (which I really shouldn't have done), so the settings you have saved don't have the new setting, thus it uses English as the default.

You probably didn't found the bug because I guess your language was already set to English...  Cool
I've found out that because suddendly my Italian settings was ignored for, luckily, just a couple of new items... I've found the new settings into the scraper set to English, changed to Italian, removed the (few) new entries from library and executed a new scrape!  Wink
Ciao
Giangi
(2024-05-09, 12:52)Giangi Wrote:
(2024-05-07, 13:26)pkscout Wrote: That PR was old but just made it into a release.  I've not had any problems with this change during testing or on my production system, but I think I see why now.  The bottom line is that the setting name changed (which I really shouldn't have done), so the settings you have saved don't have the new setting, thus it uses English as the default.

You probably didn't found the bug because I guess your language was already set to English...  Cool
I've found out that because suddendly my Italian settings was ignored for, luckily, just a couple of new items... I've found the new settings into the scraper set to English, changed to Italian, removed the (few) new entries from library and executed a new scrape!  Wink
I honestly do test with multiple languages when I'm doing development even though my primary language is English, but in this case the only way I would have noticed the issue was if my settings were already in a foreign language before I merged the code change.  I'm one person doing all the coding and testing for this scraper in my spare time, and while I should have realized this would happen, I didn't.  Again, I apologize.
@pkscout
Hi,
a ticket is open on github https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/2520...2109734104. I think your opinion will be very useful.
Sincerely.
(2024-05-10, 00:56)pkscout Wrote: while I should have realized this would happen, I didn't.  Again, I apologize.

Just to be clear, my message wasn't "against" you!! I thought that the emoticons were explaining... Smile
We all can only thank you every day for your work!!! Angel
Ciao
Giangi
Hi all,
Kodi on Xbox crashes every time I scan for TV shows. Once I hit "Scan for new content", it scans for ~10s and then then the app closes. Scanning for Movies works just fine.
The files are on a network drive and I also run Kodi on a home computer. Strangely, everything works fine there for both movies and TV shows, the issue is exclusive to the Xbox version.
Both the Xbox and the Computer run Kodi 21 and Addon v1.6.6.

The logs reveal that it tries to get some artworks that don't exist:
https://paste.kodi.tv/ubokitusek

I tried to fix it by exporting the library including the fanart from my computer and only run the local scraper on Xbox, but I'm still getting the same error:
https://paste.kodi.tv/fomikobifu

Anyone has any ideas what's going on here? Thanks!
(Yesterday, 13:19)Annihilat0r Wrote: Anyone has any ideas what's going on here? Thanks!
Need debug mode enabled in the logs.

xml:
<cache>
<buffermode>2</buffermode>
<memorysize>40894464</memorysize>
<readfactor>5</readfactor>
</cache>
These settings are deprecated. Delete them and see... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Services/Caching
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMDb TV Show scraper (Python - Default Matrix Scraper)0