v19 Live Programme Flag
@emveepee 
Hi Martin,
Couple of quick questions.
How does NextPVR identify Live TV Programmes that show the 'live' flag on the EPG screen (well, in Estuary it's actually a * and text description). I'm currently testing a few channels with both Schedules Direct guide data and also the xmltv file I extracted from my enigima2 device. Both are missing some 'Live' flags, but the SD data is probably performing better from what I've witnessed so far.
Is there a template anywhere I can add additional programmes that always broadcast 'Live' that are not showing up as 'Live' currently? This is something that does exist on the VU+/Enigma2 client, but wasn't sure if same kind of thing was available for NextPVR as I wasn't able to find anything?
I've searched in the Kodi addon settings and the NextPVR folder on my C:\ for any clues. Perhaps you could point me in the right direction when you get a moment to advise if this feature is available somewhere?
Cheers
NextPVR doesn't support this from SD specifically so @sub3 would need to provide input but I am guessing he uses (when available) liveTapeDelay == Live  to force Live into the significance field and he also flags the EPG entry as firstrun

I then use a  hierarchy https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.nextpvr/...G.cpp#L145 to flag what text should be shown so that Live has the highest priority.

Martin
Okay. Thanks for the feedback.
Good to know I wasn't missing some hidden setting or file somewhere

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live Programme Flag0