• 142(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
I simply use the backup addon in the official Kodi repo. Can backup everything..uninstall Kodi and restore everything exactly the way I had it upon backing up. Maybe try this route.
(2024-06-01, 04:43)mikeyoung.e Wrote: Is there a place in the settings to enable artwork? I currently just have a black background in all the menus. Thanks

Check to see if there's anything suspicious in your log file.
So far, I don’t see anything out of the ordinary. There is no error and I don’t see a request for an image, not sure what’s going on if this isn’t a setting. I tried re-installing as well and still nothing. Any guidance would be appreciated. I tested Arctic Horizon 2 and it loaded background images right away.
Just playing around with this skin and was wondering if there's a way to exclude movies from a Trakt list. Of all the Netflix Top 10 playlists I looked at on Trakt there was only one that matched the Top 10 on actual Netflix. Unfortunately that playlist combines Top 10 Movies with Top 10 Shows. Is there a way (either via Trakt or Arctic Fuse) to exclude the movies from this list to pull just the shows into a widget? I thought about using Skin Variables and using the custom exclude filter, but not how to set this up using that method. Thanks
(2024-06-02, 18:16)mikeyoung.e Wrote: So far, I don’t see anything out of the ordinary. There is no error and I don’t see a request for an image, not sure what’s going on if this isn’t a setting. I tried re-installing as well and still nothing. Any guidance would be appreciated. I tested Arctic Horizon 2 and it loaded background images right away.

Anyone have any thoughts on this issue? Much appreciated.
  • 142(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0