Release viwX (live and VOD from ITVX)
Thanks for reporting back, glad to hear it's working.
(2024-05-26, 01:00)barney63 Wrote: If you have something to do with the addon it would be great if you could do the same thing for iPlayer as was done for viwX.
Well, I'm a heavy user of iplayer www and I've recently had the opportunity to make a few contributions.
I noticed you posts in that forum, but I must admit that I don't think that posting the same request twice services your purpose very well.
I have something working now, but have to do some cleanup before drafting a PR. However, I'm rather busy and can hardly find the time to keep up with changes at ITVX, so don't hold your breath...
(2024-05-27, 02:14)kereltje Wrote: I noticed you posts in that forum, but I must admit that I don't think that posting the same request twice services your purpose very well.
Other more difficult issues were answered and my question was very simple.  It takes 5 seconds to say yes or no. If it's no, life goes on, I won't hold my breath.
(2024-05-16, 02:17)kereltje Wrote: All categories failed to open with KeyError('encodeEpisodeId') due to a change at ITVX.

Would it be possible to get the feature/HD version with this fix?

* sorry it's done my bad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
viwX (live and VOD from ITVX)0