New Pictures view: Stripshow
jmarshall Wrote:Note that XBMC already supports all the exif info that's available via the Picture Information dialog. This precludes tags etc. unless they're in the EXIF info itself.

Plugins can set pretty much whatever they like, but it would be useful I think to standardize on a format for commonly used information at least.

Cheers,
Jonathan

jm sorry to bother can you tell me where I can find some information about the EXIF infromation about pictures.

regards
Max
djh_ Wrote:Push down twice to clear the screen, same as Showcase.

I know but autohide would be better. It's the picture wich in my mind is the main focus here, not the thumbs.. their just there as a helper when navigating.
It does autohide. Twice: first to info, then to fullscreen. Of course, actually selecting the picture in question does the same thing.
Is it just me or does selecting a picture stop the music playing? Did this always happen? Would love to be able to look through my pictures whilst playing some music..
Doesn't do it here.
That is just gorgeous.
jtap06 Wrote:Is it just me or does selecting a picture stop the music playing? Did this always happen? Would love to be able to look through my pictures whilst playing some music..

Just you.
Can we get the info up when running the slideshow?

Also this is a better way to browse a folder of images but can we do something to get the browse of image folders (so if I have a folder "2009" with subfolders "01 Jan -> 12 Dec") so that it would be easier to find the right subfolder? I really hate the 4 picture merge that xbmc creates as a thumb for a folder. And one picture to illustrate a whole folder is not enough - maybe a show a stack of images when hovering the folder?

/needtotest
This is actually how the view worked originally - with a slideshow of images from the hovered folder. There was a problem with it, though, so it was taken out. I'll have another look and see if it's possible.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Pictures view: Stripshow0