transfer current state to another client
Ability over upnp to integrate the autoconnection feature with the ability to transfer current state to a different client... Such as i am watching a movie on my windows machine.. then want to go into my livingroom.. i can transfer the state of my xbox (what is playing and where it is at in the video/audio) and transfer it to the xbox in my livingroom so i can just hit play and it resumes..
This might be do-able through the DB "sharing" feature request. This state is already saved, and if they somehow implement the DB sharing this feature would inherently be there.
Maxim Wrote:This might be do-able through the DB "sharing" feature request. This state is already saved, and if they somehow implement the DB sharing this feature would inherently be there.

I had suggested this a while back, but upon revisiting it the only problem i see is cross platform DB sharing, which doesn't work so well.. I really wish i had time to take up python because this could be relatively easy. It could also be accomplished in a script or plugin. Save state to a common share xml file on a media server or network, and when you go to the other client, start it up and it reads the xml with the file and state information and allows you to click to launch...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
transfer current state to another client0