Configure FlexGet for ShowRSS?
Hey guys,

I'm hoping for anyone with experience in using flexget for there needs.

What I'm after is using showrss to pick out my favourite shows and create the appropriate rss feed, and for flexget to pull these shows, make deluge (torrent client) download the tv shows, then for flexget to organise these shows into the appropriate season folders.

The goal is to just configure flexget once to the feed, then not need to tinker with it again if I want to download new shows and only need to use showrss to choose the shows I want.

I'm not sure if this is possible, I'm not very good at configuring flexget (even though it's made to be easy Big Grin)

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Edit: Sorry if in wrong section, didn't know the best place to ask!
I used to use flexget.

CouchPotato and SickBeard are MUCH better solutions.
I would agree with you 100%, just tried usenet and sickbeard and it's ace. But I've got a slow connection and it just seems smarter to use torrents as I get round the same speed, and I'm a sucker Laugh

Side note, yeah I've used sickbeard with torrents but I can't configure it to organise shows once downloaded, I'm sure that's just a sabnzbd thing.
I use pretty much exactly the setup you described. RSS feed for shows, flexget to grab them and then put them into deluge. Here is my config.yml, with the one show hack where the directory name didn't match the show name:

Code:
feeds:
  tv-shows:
    rss: 'http://mytvshowrssfeedlink'
    series:
      settings:
        hdtv:
          quality: hdtv
          set:
            path: /home/xbmc/Incomplete
            movedone: "/home/xbmc/archive/My Videos/TV/%(series_name)s/"
            ratio: 1.0
      hdtv:
        - House
        - South Park
        - True Blood
        - The Office
        - Louie:
            set:
              movedone: "/home/xbmc/archive/My Videos/TV/Louie (2010)/"
    deluge: yes
skunkfu Wrote:I would agree with you 100%, just tried usenet and sickbeard and it's ace. But I've got a slow connection and it just seems smarter to use torrents as I get round the same speed, and I'm a sucker Laugh

Side note, yeah I've used sickbeard with torrents but I can't configure it to organise shows once downloaded, I'm sure that's just a sabnzbd thing.

To get sickbeard to post process you need to name the downlod folder in config where the torrent client is dropping the finished downloads (under episoode downloads the third box of options where it asks for download directory, make sure rename episodes and scan and process download folder are both checked as well and it should move the downloads, create the thumbs and info files etc (as well as announce to xbmc that it should update the library)

I just wish that sickbeard had support for more torrent sources Tongue
Thanks gorgeth, I didn't exactly push myself into tinkering SB to do this since I was completely thinking it wasn't possible. I can now Wink

Yeah now my only complaint is the lack of more torrent sources too. I check right now a new episode of Family Guy is up on eztv yet it doesn't appear on BT-Chat, yet all the others do?? It's not midgetspy's fault in particular, but it isn't very fair for the rest of us.

Is there a way of configuring an RSS feed for SB?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Configure FlexGet for ShowRSS?0