Skin deleting on addon update?
Hi,
first off: i really love the fact how actively alaska revisited is being developed but here is my problem.
i have auto updates of addons enabled and each time alaska revisited updates it kicks me back to confluence, which kinda sucks, especially whilst watching a movie.
as of lately something even stranger happens. alaska revisited updates and then kicks to to confluence. when i go to the appearance menu and want to select revisited as skin again its not there Shocked
i then have to go to addons and install it again (which goes really fast, suggesting it is still there somehow)
any ideas whats up with that?
thanks!
This happens to me as well, I'm sure there's a bug in XBMC which causes this.
Switching to Confluence is normal, as the update may need to change files in use while you're running Alaska Revisited skin, so it needs to get you off Alaska to make the changes (in my understanding).

The fact its deleting the skin is new to me. Turn off auto-update, wait for the next update, change to confluence and set Alaska to update, see if it happens while updating manually.
known issue,
will be fixed in XBMC 10.1
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hmm, doesn't do that for me, it just moves me to Confluence, Alaska Revisited is still installed, I just switch back to it.
t2ffn Wrote:Hmm, doesn't do that for me, it just moves me to Confluence, Alaska Revisited is still installed, I just switch back to it.

It's a crapshoot. Sometimes, what you say happens to me. Other times, I lose the skin.
DurhamDev Wrote:It's a crapshoot.

LaughLaugh

I've never heard that before, like it! Nod
same to me...
it really sucks while watching a movie..

where can i disable autoupdate? can´t find it.
- found it - :-\

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin deleting on addon update?0