Free content plugins
Hi All,

I've started using XBMC and found it a great helper but I've found something that I have no control of. When looking for plugins I don't know if the services it offers are for free content (let's say YouTube, Internet Radios, BBC iPlayer, trailers, etc.) or content that has not freed yet (movies in MegaUpload, Cuevana and so on).

Any help ?
Thanks !
That's really something that should be in the description of the addon. Or flag-based system baked directly into XBMC where the addon developer could specify paid / free content.
Sranshaft Wrote:That's really something that should be in the description of the addon. Or flag-based system baked directly into XBMC where the addon developer could specify paid / free content.

I just realized my mistake. I don't want to see if the content is free as in freedom and not free as in beer, I mean the last action movie not yet in theaters that has been copied from the distribution DVD is also free but I don't want to take a look at it.
That's the kind of freedom I'm talking about.
The answer remains the same. The only way at the moment is to find this information in the description. But some kind of flag based system would be benifit I think. Seems to me a feature request?

There are so many video addons. I wish, I could filter addons on certain criterion. For instance I wish to view only the english and dutch spoken video addons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Free content plugins0